Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Geketa Holman

2080 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Obama explains why he doesn't salute the US Flag
6/12/2008 8:57:29 PM
Hi Dave,
I hope you didn't think I missed or forgot you .. thank you for stopping in and supporting this forum it means a lot to me. I am sickened by our choices neither one is good presidencial material.  If we take the lessor of the two evils than it's McCain but he as you pointed out is very liberal in his politics .. one thing I do think he would do is try hard to secure out borders and keep our military strong .. but than there is the other things I am concerned about .. I just do not feel in my heart he would be that much better .. it is one of those .. pit of the stomach things I feel about him.

Obama is not what he appears this it one thing for sure. He is dangerous and will have us on prayer rugs in no time if he don't turn us into ashes.

I am very involved in a grass roots movement what we can get done with the time we have left is questionable .. but I feel I have to try. I feel G-d's call on what I am doing. I sound the alarm and will keep on doing it .. I do a blog talk radio show and I am also starting another one on another station this next week .. I know now what John the Baptist must have felt like sorta. I will take your warning thanks !

I appreciate you Dave .. please keep us in your prayers it's a terrible time here in the US and some do not even know what is going on ..!!

Blessings my brother ,

Geketa
Hear, O Israel the L-rd our G-d,the L-rd is one http://www.DHGBoutique.com
+0
Geketa Holman

2080 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/12/2008 9:01:52 PM
Hi Kathleen ,
I always enjoy your insight .. as I said before Obama was NOT elected he was selected. Mc Cain is not much of a better choice but at least he is a choice.  The election is now turned into  a dog and pony show for the media ..

Thanks for stopping in and your input I appreciate it and your support

Blessings

Geketa
+0
Geketa Holman

2080 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/12/2008 9:04:09 PM
HI Carla,

You know how I feel about all this so I won't get into it all for times shake, thanks for dropping and and your encouragement ..

love ya sis

Blessings,

Geketa
+0
Geketa Holman

2080 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/12/2008 10:35:27 PM
Hi Phil,
Thank you for your most thoughtful post. I must say in many of the  things you say I agree .. with one large exception .. I do not believe McCain will in any way put a stop to the long fight against abortion neither of the Bush's have and it dose not appear on his political platter either ..

Alan Keyes plans on making it his Number one  DAY one priority When  elected.. G-d is as you know in control of this election and the government is a direct result of the reflection of its people's morals and values.. in other words he gives us what we deserve according to our lifestyles and what we allow and have become collectively .. we are in a crisis as a nation.

I do appreciate you understanding why I am doing what I am .. I said before and will once again, I feel as if G-d is leading me to take a stand on what I believe to be in  the best interest of our nation. 

Thanks again for stopping in and stay blessed my brother and friend in the L-rd !

BLessings,

Geketa
+0
Jim
Jim Allen

11253 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/13/2008 12:22:19 AM
Hello Geketa,

I have enjoyed reading this thought provoking thread and must say that all posters are making very valid points.

One exception is Phil's opinion on the Clinton presidency.  Balanced budget, no deficit with a massive windfall that has been p*ssed away by the current administration.

Also the private chamber meetings that Cheney had with all the energy czars dividing up the spoils of war with IRAQ.  When the minutes of those meetings are released to the public 25-50 years from now we shall see the true legacy of this Republican Administration.

Geketa, I have never heard of Alan Keyes until I began reading some of your commentary in support of the man.

Ron Paul has not stopped running for office either.  So there are choices, yet available. 

Also let's remember that Hillary has only suspended her campaign, most likely only so she can continue to raise money to retire her campaign debts. 

Plus there is always the possibility of a McCain/Clinton ticket and then we all would be winners.

And the final choice of the day.  Write in Jim Allen III, your vote will be greatly appreciated. ;-)

Respectfully,

Jim

May Wisdom and the knowledge you gained go with you,

Jim Allen III
Everything You Need For Online Success

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!