Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Geketa Holman

2080 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Obama explains why he doesn't salute the US Flag
6/12/2008 9:01:06 AM
BARACK OBAMA has been endorsed by the American communist party! LOCK AND LOAD!

Please get out an Vote,We can NOT let this Trader and closet Muslim become
the president of these United States of America.Pass this on to everyone you
know,Obama will be the death of the USA!

I sure hope this gets around before Nov.!!!

Hot on the heels of his explanation for why he no longer wears a flag pin,
presidential candidate Senator Barack Obama was forced to expl ain why he
doesn't follow protocol when the National Anthem is played.

According to the United States Code, Title 36, Chapter 10, Sec. 171,
During rendition of the national anthem when the flag is displayed, all present
except those in uniform are expected to stand at attention facing the flag
with the right hand over the heart.'As I've said about the flag pin, I d on't want to be perceived as taking
sides,' Obama said. 'There are a lot of people in the world to whom theAmerican flag is a symbol of oppression. And the anthem itself conveys a
war-like message. You know, the bombs bursting in air and all. It
should
be swapped for something less parochial and less bellicose. I like the song
'I'd Like to Teach the World to Sing.' If that were our anthem, then I
might
salute it.

Yes, ladies and gentlemen, this could possibly be our next president!!

I, for once, am speechless. He has absolutely NO pride in this
country!!!!!

This is outrageous!!!!He doesn't deserve to be dogcatcher!!!

(Oh, sorry dogcatchers, meanyou no disrespect.)

I was glad I had not eaten breakfast before I saw this or I know I would have lost it ..

Thanks for reading and send this one to all your friends !

Geketa
Hear, O Israel the L-rd our G-d,the L-rd is one http://www.DHGBoutique.com
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Obama explains why he doesn't salute the US Flag
6/12/2008 9:38:42 AM

Hi Geketa,

Absolutely disgusting!!!!! When I originally saw the picture with him standing and neither saluting nor singing the anthem I was astounded that the American people didn't regurgitate him and throw him to the wolves.

I for one paseed that picture around to as many people as possible including Adland. Unfortunately there are so many that are impervious to the loyalty to flag and country and listen to the hype instead.

In Israel all my friends that will vote on the absentee ballot at the Embassy will not vote for him. I certainly won't.

His reasons are pathetic. Is the man running for the US presidency or the presidency of the world. How stupid can you get???

I do disagree with you though about the dog catcher job. Garbage collector is more like and no disrespect meant to the garbage collectors.

Shalom,

Peter

P.S. Where did you see the explanation you posted here??

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Len
Len Berghoef

1472 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
6/12/2008 10:16:41 AM
Hi Geketa,

I agree with you 100%.

Change - That's all you will have left in your pocket if this knucklehead gets elected.

Vote for anyone, but not Barack!   

Len

Start a 2nd income and get out of debt! http://alturl.com/aw4yv
+0
Nick Sym

23156 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/12/2008 11:57:51 AM
Breast Cancer Awareness On My Site! http://www.freewebs.com/nicksym Free exposure that works http://www.webbizinsider.com/Home.asp?RID=55242
+0
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/12/2008 2:57:13 PM
Hi Geketa,

What a shame that the USA has such a poor slate of candidates this time.

It seems that this is one election where all voters will have to hold their nose when voting.  McCain is not going to be a good choice, in my opinion, as he is a wolf in sheep's clothing - a Liberal posing as a Conservative. 

However, Obama is worse than that - he is a downright DANGEROUS choice.  Many have expressed their varying opinions on the Bush administration's performance, and especially on the perceived over zealousness of Homeland Security.

However, as one who just flew to several cities across the USA and back in safety and comfort, in spite of an Orange Alert, I would rather have these so-called "extreme" measures, rather than the complete LACK of security that Obama seems to support.

As far as Obama's stand on showing his allegiance to the flag and the country he wants to lead, I also am disgusted.  It astonishes me that someone could even be legally considered a candidate when he shows NO allegiance for his own country (hmmm...  perhaps he does not even consider the USA to be his own country!!)

Grassroots USA can do a tremendous amount to swing this coming election and take the vote away from Obama.  If everyone like you, Geketa, and other Americans (and Canadians, too - we are still best friends and family to the USA!!) keep sounding the alarm and sending out these messages, it WILL make a difference.

I must also include this warning:  Make sure of your facts before sending or posting and negative information about Obama.  Much damage has already been done in his favor by those who have been sending around an email supposedly exposing Obama's "lies."  Sadly, the email, itself, is false, and this plays right into Obama's hands.

God bless,

Dave
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!