Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Geketa Holman

2080 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Obama explains why he doesn't salute the US Flag
6/12/2008 4:02:50 PM
Hello Alton,

Thank you for your support of this forum and thanks for gettting out the information about this man .. truth needs to be told and folks need to wake up and smell the roses ..

Blessings,

Geketa

Hear, O Israel the L-rd our G-d,the L-rd is one http://www.DHGBoutique.com
+0
Geketa Holman

2080 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/12/2008 4:10:59 PM
OH my Goodness Nicky ..

A picture is worth a thousand words isn't it?. I would laugh if it were not so true.:(

Thanks for the target lol

Blessings,

Geketa

Hear, O Israel the L-rd our G-d,the L-rd is one http://www.DHGBoutique.com
+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/12/2008 4:34:09 PM

Now all the bigwigs on TV are saying Hillary would have made a much better nominee...well why didn't they say that 2 months ago when it would have made a difference?  I'm not a Democrat anyway!  John McCain will most likely sweep Florida and Pennsylvania, those states have the highest and 2nd highest amount of residents over the age of 55 so that's where McCain's age will be a benefit to him, those are 2 of the biggest vote states, and Obama didn't do well in PA against Hillary so he'll do even worse in PA against McCain, probably.

Besides that, in April, people were going door-to-door in PA handing out literature about both nominees, and part of the reason Obama lost in the PA primary was that the Hillary people made sure everyone knew that Obama took donations from LOTS of INDIVIDUALS who work for big oil companies.  He can say he doesn't take money from big oil itself, oh no...but he does accept money from INDIVIDUALS who earn their money from big oil companies.

Now the right-wing media is considering whether or not to make personal negative attacks against Mrs. Michelle Obama, and they are trying not to.  BUT remember the right-wing media DID point out every flaw they could find with Theresa Heinz-Kerry during the 2004 election...she didn't like Wendy's restaurant chili, she likes to eat rum-soaked raisins for her arthritis even though she said she didn't DRINK alcohol...LOL!  Now why is the media hesitant to respond to Michelle Obama's public negative statements about the USA and it's residents?  If she's going to make public commentary, there will most likely be public reactions.

+0
Carla Carey

3910 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/12/2008 4:43:25 PM

HI GEKETA,
We do need to do our best to keep Obama out of office and also to give them a good choice. Both candidates are endorsed by communists.
We are also going on Talkshoe on Monday at 11 am so I hope people will join us  there under CarlaAndGeketaLive.
God bless !
Carla :)
Glad to make your acquaintance! Carla Carey
+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/12/2008 6:16:19 PM

Hi Geketa,

First of all, I would never call anyone stupid.  Since you are obviously seeking prayerful guidance from God, I know that you are doing what you feel is right in your heart.  I admire anyone willing to stand up for their convictions.  I sometimes don't agree with them, however, I do admire them.

Unfortunately, I am old enough to remember the last time a well-financed, albeit mostly his own money, Third Party interfered with an Election.  Of course, I'm referring to Ross "I'm all ears" Perot, and his personal vendetta against George H.W. Bush, which resulted in the 8-year long fiasco, laughingly referred to as the Clinton Presidency.  I am afraid we may have a similar situation this time around with the extremist Right-Wing faction of the Republican Party, led by everyone's favorite convicted drug user, Mr. Rush Limbaugh.  I pray that this is not the case.  I like Alan Keyes as a person and he is too fine of a Gentleman and too Upstanding and Moral to be used in this way.

Anyone interested might want to click on Radical Muslims for Obama for more enlightening reading.  In addition while we're talking about supporters of Barrack Hussein Obama, we can't forget longtime friend and supporter, William Ayers, one of the co-founders of the Weather Underground, that delightfully Left-Wing organization which used Bombings and Murder in its' campaign to end the Vietnam War.

Anyway, I'm rambling, so I will call it an evening.  All I can ask is that when each of us goes into that booth to cast our vote, that we listen for the screams of defenseless babies being torn from their Mother's wombs and having their Brains sucked out of their skulls, in a procedure that Barrack and the rest of the radical Left-Wing call Partial Birth Abortion.  As we listen to this sound, may we remember that the slaughter of 1.37 Million babies per year, in the US alone, must be stopped and so must Barrack.

God Bless You,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!