Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Obama explains why he doesn't salute the US Flag
6/12/2008 2:59:06 PM

Hi Geketa,

Thanks for sharing this with us today.  Maybe a few more people will wake up to the fact of just how dangerous this man is after all.

I wasn't sure where you found this, and believe me, I spend every day searching through the piles of trash of Left-Wing Media speak, trying to find the Truth before it's too late.  The only thing I could find was http://www.israelforum.com/blog_article.php?aid=1504925 , but I was uncertain if there was another source.  I'd love to check it out if there was.

I wasn't too surprised that any Left-Wing Candidate, whether it be Barrack or Hilliary, would have the support of the American Communist Party.  What worries me more are his Muslim teaching and any possible affiliations.

My basic question is, are the American people ready for an elected president who was educated in a Madrassa as a young boy and has not been forthcoming about his Muslim heritage? 

In Indonesia, the young Obama was enrolled in a Madrassa and was raised and educated as a Muslim for at least four years.  Although Indonesia is regarded as a moderate Muslim state, the U.S. intelligence community has determined that today most of these schools are financed by the Saudi Arabian government and they teach a Wahhabi doctrine that denies the rights of non-Muslims, including their right to live.  Come to think of it, wasn't Osama bin Laden born and raised in Saudi Arabia?  Wahabbism is the radical teaching that created the Muslim terrorists who are now waging Jihad on the industrialized world.

Does anyone else find it ironic that the Democratic Party, on or around the 28th of August, less than 15 days from September 11th, will nominate this man to be President?  For those of us who have not forgotten, September 11, 2001 is the day, just seven short years ago, when those Wahhabi indoctrinated Muslim Terrorists declared war on our Beloved Country, killing over 3,000 innocent Men, Women, and Children.  They couldn't destroy our will by blowing up our buildings and killing innocent people.  You think it might be easier thought the Ballot Box?  Ever wonder how Campaigns get all that money?  Something to think about!!

One final note, we fortunately or unfortunately, depending on how you look at it, operate and elect our President under a two-party system.  Under our current system, the Nominee of either the Republican or Democrat Party will be our next President.  The chances of a Third-Party Candidate becoming President are Slim & None and Slim just caught the last bus out of town.  A vote for anyone other than the Nominee of the remaining Major Party is a vote for Obama.  Not a very comforting thought is it?

God Bless You My Friends,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
A
A C

125 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
6/12/2008 3:27:42 PM
I am appalled at the portense of having someone like him in the White House!  We may as well say good-bye to freedom if he gets elected because Bin Laden would be welcome here for sure instead of having to hide from us.  I will convey this information to all my contacts both here and elsewhere.  Thank you for bringing this to our attention.  Please take care always....
A C
+0
Geketa Holman

2080 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/12/2008 3:38:50 PM
Hi Peter My brother,

It is more than disgusting it is a down right outrage beyond contempt. I can hardly believer any red blooded American would even consider someone of this caliper to represent them even as a garbage collector. It shows just how far away we have come from where we started as a nation and a people. I did not pesonally see the photo you mentioned but I did hear about it.

Thank you for speaking out against this insanity and yes please tell those that can vote absentee ballots in Israel  to not vote for this man is is not pro-Israel as I am sure you already know.

FYI the source is http://www.israelforum.com/

At the moment I am digging for their source.

Shalom ,

Geketa
Hear, O Israel the L-rd our G-d,the L-rd is one http://www.DHGBoutique.com
+0
Geketa Holman

2080 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/12/2008 3:40:57 PM
Hi Len,

Thanks for your support in the forum and you are exactly right change will be all that is left in our pockets if we even will be able to have pants with pockets to wear.

Blessings,

Geketa

+0
Geketa Holman

2080 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/12/2008 4:00:46 PM
Hi Phil,

You I believe hit the nail on the head about the coiniecne of Obama  nomination I believe. I read his granma still says her prayers daily on her prayer mat I can't remember where I read it but I do remember reading it .. I too as you know spend hours  digging out everything I can on both parites. Yes that was the sources  for this post.. and I am still digging for their source as well.

My basic question is, are the American people ready for an elected president who was educated in a Madrassa as a young boy and has not been forthcoming about his Muslim heritage?  we know his half brother is behind the militant activiy in Africa .. we know he has ties to Militant Muslims .. my question is why would we even consider him seems like the powers that be behind the sceenes are digligantly at work..This man was not elected he was selected ..

Speaking of money here is the short list of his contributors.. and THE L_RD only knows who else is on it

From OpenSecrets.org:

This table lists the top donors to this candidate in the 2008 election cycle. The organizations themselves did not donate , rather the money came from the organization's PAC, its individual members or employees or owners, and those individuals' immediate families. Organization totals include subsidiaries and affiliates.

Goldman Sachs $571,330
University of California $437,236
UBS AG $364,806
JPMorgan Chase & Co $362,207
Citigroup Inc $358,054
National Amusements Inc $320,750
Lehman Brothers $318,647
Google Inc $309,514
Harvard University $309,025
Sidley Austin LLP $294,245
Skadden, Arps et al $270,013
Time Warner $262,677
Morgan Stanley $259,876
Jones Day $250,725
Exelon Corp $236,211
University of Chicago $218,857
Wilmerhale LLP $218,680
Latham & Watkins $218,615
Microsoft Corp $209,242
Stanford University $195,262

"Change we can believe in!"

One final note, we fortunately or unfortunately, depending on how you look at it, operate and elect our President under a two-party system.  Under our current system, the Nominee of either the Republican or Democrat Party will be our next President.  The chances of a Third-Party Candidate becoming President are Slim & None and Slim just caught the last bus out of town.  A vote for anyone other than the Nominee of the remaining Major Party is a vote for Obama.  Not a very comforting thought is it?
I know what you are saying is probably right .. however I cannot vote with a clean conscious for either of them. I believe prayer and hard work and if it be G-d's will a third party is in order for this election. Call me stupid or what ever you like but .. I ain't heard no fat lady sing yet have you ?

May the G-d of Israel and America shine upon you today and always ,,

Blessings,

Geketa
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!