Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Our 14th WINNER Of The Most Distinguished Woman of the week Award is...SARA BLOW. WHOoOOOHOOoOO!! PaRtY Time!!!!
5/14/2008 11:00:11 AM

Phil, my poetic friend.  Thank you for your inspiration as always and for your support.

"You Deserve This Award

And Many, Many More.

Your Threads Are Always A Treat

To Read & Enjoy.

Whether With Your Beautiful Words

Or With Your Masterful Art,

We Are Always Left

With Colorful & Stimulating Images Of

God's Creations Around Us

And The Wonders Of His World

In Which We Live.

Enjoy Your Week To Shine My Friend,

Phil"

It means a lot to me to have you write those words and post them here.

Have a great day,

Sara

+0
Re: Our 14th WINNER Of The Most Distiguished Woman of the week Award is...SARA BLOW. WHOoOOOHOOoOO!! PaRtY Time!!!!
5/14/2008 11:02:56 AM

Roger, another poetic friend, thank you for your kind words.  Enjoy your honor of GWTW, also.

A pretty lady for you!

MySpace and Orkut Mermaid Glitter Graphic - 7

Have a great day!

Sara

+0
Re: Our 14th WINNER Of The Most Distiguished Woman of the week Award is...SARA BLOW. WHOoOOOHOOoOO!! PaRtY Time!!!!
5/14/2008 11:09:42 AM

Yes, Joe, Sharon has done a terrific job with this presentation.  You know, Sharon was the person who nominated me for POTW and I won!  She is been a great friend to many of us.

Thank you for all your kind words and for being there with your support.  Your forum "Unofficial Bulletin Board" is of great benefit as I use it all the time.

With all your honors, we are enjoying your month of being Poet for the Month of May 2008.  Your poetry is certainly gaining popularity, as it deserves.

http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/thread/1021864.aspx

MySpace and Orkut Hugs Glitter Graphic - 7

Bless you friend,

Sara

+0
Sharon Lee

6727 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/14/2008 4:40:27 PM

Oh Gaby,,, I HAVE to snitch the "WHOoOOHooOOO" gif....;-) LOLOL

Sara,, I Hope you are having great fun!!!!! What a Great PaRtY!!!!

+0
Sharon Lee

6727 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/14/2008 4:45:36 PM

Sara,, We have done a Great job with your presentation because You ARE Great!!! You deserve this for all that you share with us all in Adlandpro.

And I LOVE to Vegie while reading your forum also. The Poetry is awsome and the spirit Is There!!

And also,,, I get to steal great gifs like this one that gaby left...LOL

Peace

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!