Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Our 14th WINNER Of The Most Distiguished Woman of the week Award is...SARA BLOW. WHOoOOOHOOoOO!! PaRtY Time!!!!
5/14/2008 10:14:13 AM

Gaby, you always have the most beautiful graphics.  Thank you much for stopping by and posting.

Have a great day!

Sara

+0
Re: Our 14th WINNER Of The Most Distiguished Woman of the week Award is...SARA BLOW. WHOoOOOHOOoOO!! PaRtY Time!!!!
5/14/2008 10:25:15 AM

Billdaddy, thank you for the kind words and you would be welcome in my forums.  I had a really good Mother's Day, thank you.  Did not get to see my children but talked with them.  My church gave out cards that I made to honor mothers, so that was a blessing.

Have a wonderful day,

Sara

+0
5/14/2008 10:29:02 AM

Rose, how nice to see you here.  We both stay so busy there is little time for sharing our arts.  I plan another visit soon.

God bless,

Sara

+0
5/14/2008 10:32:26 AM

Hello, Steven, thank you for posting and for those kind words and teddy bear.  This is a nice thing to happen.

God bless,

Sara

+0
5/14/2008 10:36:05 AM

Judy, what can I say!  Wow!  Thank you for those kind words and coming from you makes them very important to me.  Certainly you help keep this place brightened up with your energy and graphics.  Thank you, friend!

MySpace and Orkut Butterfly Glitter Graphic - 4

God bless,

Sara

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!