Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Terry Gorley

2831 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Our 14th WINNER Of The Most Distinguished Woman of the week Award is...SARA BLOW. WHOoOOOHOOoOO!! PaRtY Time!!!!
5/22/2008 3:01:33 PM

Congratulations Sara!

Its wonderful to see you as the 14th Distinguished Woman of the Week.  I haven't had the pleasure of getting to know you yet, but look forward doing so.  I know you write beautiful poetry and look forward to reading it too.

Sincerely,

Terry

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

How To Be 1 of 5 Million http://www.worldchanger.ws
+0
Re: Our 14th WINNER Of The Most Distinguished Woman of the week Award is...SARA BLOW. WHOoOOOHOOoOO!! PaRtY Time!!!!
5/23/2008 9:22:30 AM

Ana Maria, thank you for finding this and posting.  Yes, there are many things going on and many advents to attend to but I am happy you were able to stop by with the good wishes.  I enjoyed the week.

Loved your graphic, so I am reposting.

God bless,

Sara

+0
5/23/2008 9:28:14 AM

Terry, thank you for posting.  Yes, we seem to be circulating in different circles but have a lot in common.  Now, you can enjoy your party going on and hear from all your friends.  It is nice to be honored and I wish you a wonderful week.

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

God bless,

Sara

+0
La Nell !

3647 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/29/2008 6:52:25 PM
Hi All, Sara is special! Hugs, LaNell                                                       

+0
9/16/2008 8:32:13 PM

LaNell, thank you for the post.  Somehow I missed this one and I apologize.  Thanks to Lee, I found it!

Blessings to you, friend,

Sara

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!