Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Sharon Lee

6727 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Our 14th WINNER Of The Most Distiguished Woman of the week Award is...SARA BLOW. WHOoOOOHOOoOO!! PaRtY Time!!!!
5/16/2008 4:05:34 PM

I don't know about the M & M's sara,, But I am wondering about the Oreo's....LOL

oreo-1.jpg Oreos~ image by FoxCutie1010

+0
Re: Our 14th WINNER Of The Most Distinguished Woman of the week Award is...SARA BLOW. WHOoOOOHOOoOO!! PaRtY Time!!!!
5/18/2008 10:05:31 AM

Thank you, Sharon !

Congratulations distinguished and special friend Sara Blow ! Be blessed !

+0
Re: Our 14th WINNER Of The Most Distiguished Woman of the week Award is...SARA BLOW. WHOoOOOHOOoOO!! PaRtY Time!!!!
5/20/2008 8:40:29 AM

Sharon, hmmm, yes Oreos would be nice.  Along with all those other 'missing' friends.  However, I thank you and I have enjoyed the recognition.  Flowers are blooming, birds singing, and butterflies flying - time to be outside!!  Love it!

God bless,

Sara

+0
Re: Our 14th WINNER Of The Most Distinguished Woman of the week Award is...SARA BLOW. WHOoOOOHOOoOO!! PaRtY Time!!!!
5/20/2008 8:43:23 AM

Thank you, Adelina, I appreciate your post very much.  Love the graphic also.

Have a great day!

Sara

+0
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/20/2008 8:51:29 AM
Hello Sara :-)

With the many events and travels somehow I missed this party!? I'm so sorry for this, though I'm happy to find you here SARA :-)

CONGRATULATIONS
our Butterfly Queen for your DWOW Award!

With friendship,
Anamaria
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!