Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Vessie Hartzog

732 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Our 14th WINNER Of The Most Distiguished Woman of the week Award is...SARA BLOW. WHOoOOOHOOoOO!! PaRtY Time!!!!
5/13/2008 12:45:50 AM
Sara,

VessieGlitter Graphics
+0
Branka Babic

2716 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Our 14th WINNER Of The Most Distiguished Woman of the week Award is...SARA BLOW. WHOoOOOHOOoOO!! PaRtY Time!!!!
5/13/2008 7:46:04 AM

Dear Sara,

I am still gathering a lot of impressions to write your portrait. Coming to know you much better, I just have feeling how abundant are your nature and your spirit ... and prevailing impression about you has been heard from your soul, screaming out "GIVE ME MORE TIME (TO GIVE YOU ALL WHAT I HAVE)!!!!" ....

But, here I came to honor you as one DISTINGUISHED WOMAN. Looking forward for sharing with us more and more beauty hosted by your wholeness,

I wish to thank you for all time you give us, for warmth, inspiration, goodness, and your generosity in all matters.

Enjoy this week and , of course, enjoy each moment because you deserve that!

Branka

+0
Jen
Jen Maxwell

658 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
5/13/2008 9:45:15 AM

Thank you Sharon,

CONGRATULATION ON BEING HONOURED AS MOST DISTINGUISHED WOMAN OF THE WEEK, SARA.  ENJOY YOUR TIME IN THE SPOTLIGHT!  GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY.

Wishing you all a Milagro day!

Jen

Award Winning System cancels mortgage and debt interest on steroids! Without paying more each month! "The ultimate ignorance is the rejection of something you know nothing about and refuse to investigate
+0
Nick Sym

23156 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/13/2008 12:32:19 PM
Congratulations Sara

Breast Cancer Awareness On My Site! http://www.freewebs.com/nicksym Free exposure that works http://www.webbizinsider.com/Home.asp?RID=55242
+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Our 14th WINNER Of The Most Distinguished Woman of the week Award is...SARA BLOW. WHOoOOOHOOoOO!! PaRtY Time!!!!
5/13/2008 2:24:43 PM

Thanks Sharon & Lee!  As always, Great Job!!

Sara

On Being Selected As The 

14th

Distinguished Woman Of The Week. 

You Deserve This Award

And Many, Many More.

Your Threads Are Always A Treat

To Read & Enjoy.

Whether With Your Beautiful Words

Or With Your Masterful Art,

We Are Always Left

With Colorful & Stimulating Images Of

God's Creations Around Us

And The Wonders Of His World

In Which We Live.

Enjoy Your Week To Shine My Friend,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!