Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Our 14th WINNER Of The Most Distiguished Woman of the week Award is...SARA BLOW. WHOoOOOHOOoOO!! PaRtY Time!!!!
5/13/2008 5:51:13 PM

CONGRATULATIONS SARA

One of my favourite Adlanders, Sara is a lovely lady who deserves all the love we can return.

Roger

+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Our 14th WINNER Of The Most Distiguished Woman of the week Award is...SARA BLOW. WHOoOOOHOOoOO!! PaRtY Time!!!!
5/14/2008 7:13:56 AM
Dear Sharon.... FANTASTIC presentation.  If I didn't all ready know Sara, the first thing I would have done was to go right to her profile and invite her to be my friend.  I am happy to report that this honor was done many months ago.   She is definitely a distinguished friend to have.  Appreciate your work making these presentations excellent!

SARA!!!!

No surprise to me, but it is so great to see you being honored.  You spend so much time honoring others and it shows.  Hey, "What goes around, comes around!"  LOL!!!

Congratulations!!!

Joe

***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
+0
5/14/2008 10:04:17 AM

Sharon & Lee, what can I say?  You have done a tremendous job with this forum and even made me look good.  Thank you so much for this presentation.  Sorry, I am late getting over here, was having a little tinge of bashfulness and loss of words (can you believe that?).

Thank you friends!

Sara

+0
5/14/2008 10:08:35 AM

Larry, friend, have not seen you around much.  I must visit your forums so maybe you will return the favor.  Miss you.  I liked your graphic so much I am using it.

Let's Party!!

Sara

+0
5/14/2008 10:11:19 AM

JoAnne, I want one of these (what is it?).

Thank you so much for stopping by and have a great week,

Sara

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!