Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
This thread is locked.
Promote
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Philoxenia Features #: JoAnne Green
4/29/2008 2:19:07 PM
BEFORE YOU DECIDE TO LEAVE OUR POST
GO TO MY POST ON PAGE 16

PHILOXENIA
Features JoAnne Green

Dear Friends! It was some time back I featured a friend. Today another AdLandPro friend of mine took contact to send me his best wishes for my Name's Day. We discussed for a while and amongst the other things we discussed about good Marketers and NetWorkers. Lately what we see in our social forums are lots of private posts on oppotunities where the sender many times ignores the details that can make an advertisement successful, therefore I decided to introduce a serious friend in this community who really knows how to set up an ad and how to introduce an opportunity.

JoAnne Green

"I am a strong believer of golden rules, basic human liberties and freedom, and balanced wholesome lifestyle".
--JoAnne (2008)

JoAnne is from Clovis, California, USA, married, mother of three children and a superb husband. She is serious, intelligent, friendly, honest and an enthusiastic livetime learner.

Checking details in her profile you will find an organized business woman. Take a look at her Image, read her
About Me, check her Threads in her Forum, take a look at the Rules to get an idea of how to set up your own profile, your ads and your social and business work. This shows me a person knowing the magic keys to be professional.

She believes that two-way conversations, constructive criticism, relevant suggestions and comments are healthy for any type of relationship or partnership. She created rules for posting in her forums, and if you, like me, don't follow the rules or fulfill the qualifications, your post will not be accepted in her moderated forum.

When the flutes play the
waves are slashing on the beach and the angels are dancing  a heavenly dance.

Click above
Enjoy and relax

JoAnne Green

Summary of Expterise:

• Counseled corporations and non-profit associations on developing multinational business relation around the world
• Counseled and provided international risk management services to individuals who travel or work abroad as well as to corporations and other organizations that do business overseas or have multinational employees around the globe.
• Experienced in the design and delivery of cross-cultural training.
• Taught customized safety and security and key global business courses.
• Analyzed risks and recommended appropriate solutions that mitigate client's risks.
• Worked closely with the world-renowned underwriters to provide multinational corporate clients with appropriate, customized-risk solutions.

"Wishing to be friends is quick work, but friendship is a slow-ripening fruit."
--Aristotle (4th century B.C.)

Why I joined AdLandPro?

1) I enjoy the opportunity to network and meet people across industries and countries. 
2) I like to have friends in as many cities around the world as possible.
3) There are many fine and interesting people in this community.
4) I would like to introduce my companies' unique worldwide travel assistance services and international insurance programs to the AdlandPro members, their family, their staff, and their associates who travel abroad and/or do business internationally

Information about JoAnne in Brief

What Can You Expect from Adding Me to Your Circle of Friends or Network?
How Can I Help You?
What I cannot do for you?
How Can You Help Me?
My Business Philosophy:
Our Clients are the most important people in our business
We provide deliberate and sound advice, superior products, and outstanding services to our clients. We treat our clients with the utmost fairness, respect, and dignity.

AWARDS
Distinguished Woman Of The Week
DWOTW Award