Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Potw Team

2183 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
IT'S TIME TO HONOR THE 150th PERSON OF THE WEEK - JOaNNE gREEN
7/5/2008 10:14:49 AM

POTW***POTW***POTW***POTW***POTW

The 150th Person of the WEEK !!!  

Greetings To Everyone At AdlandPro,

Peter Fogel, Ana Maria Padurean and Jim Allen your POTW Awards Team.  

Are pleased to announce;

JoAnne Green is the 150th Person of the Week

JoAnne Green

JoAnne Green

It’s time again for one our favorite projects of the week and that is the Feature of The Week! It is one of our favorite projects because you folks and the POTW’s of the week make it a very special event. We are all so fortunate to be a part of this community that is made up of so many friendly and talented people.

Thank you so much for your support and for making this event so special.

The reason the Feature of the Week forum was created was to honor people who have a positive influence on this community. 

To qualify the person has to be an active member
and one who contributes to the positive atmosphere here at AdlandPro. Here are the criteria for nominating a member for the Feature of the Week

(also referred to as the Person of the Week, POTW). 

This criterion can be seen at the site below:

Criterion

How Do I Get Selected as Person of the Week?

To be chosen as Person of the week you:

• Are highly visible on the community

In the past 350 post were the minimum requirement, we

aren't locked in on that number but a minimum of 300 posts

is mandatory. Posts that are mainly advertising posts will not

be considered.

Please note highly visible with a positive influence in and on

the community means just that. You have to have an active

forum and/or be active in community forums that are not ad

threads.

• Are always seen as respectful, professional, and helpful.

• Must be nominated for the program by another member 

of the Community and voted on by other members.

• Must have a real photo of themselves on their profile.

This week we're honoring JoAnne Green.
JoAnne is involved in the community and is seen everywhere supporting and posting in many forums. 

JoAnne is a very interesting and active member of our community . JoAnne is a very successful businesswoman who is at your service 24/7/365 and is always willing to lend a helping hand.

Congratulations JoAnne Green

on your POTW win! Wink

JoAnne Green 

Here's JoAnne Green's Bio:

Dear Friends,

I have two confessions:

1) I have become involved in the AdLand community in more ways than I originally anticipated when I signed up for membership on January 01, 2008. And I am having a fabulous time. 

2) My ulterior motive is hoping that you all become wildly successful in your endeavors and fabulously wealthy, and do a lot of international travel, and that when you do, you will think of me, your AdLand friend, and remember that I can provide you my companies’ unique worldwide travel
assistance services to help make your trips safer and more enjoyable.

Thank you, Bogdan, for creating this social networking site and for your support of this special POTW forum.

Thank you, Peter, Jim, and Anamaria, for your dedication and hard work in managing this special POTW forum.

My special thanks to the special lady, Sharon Lee, and special gentleman JoeLee, for giving my very first virtual party for receiving the 11th Most Distinguished Woman Award on April 21, 2008. It is still an open house party; you may wish to check it out at the following link: http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/thread/1014380.aspx  

I wish to thank my generous friend, Georgios
 Paraskevopoulos, for featuring me in a post on his
marvelous Philoxenia Forum on April 29, 2008. Here is the link to that thread, which is entitled, "Philoxenia Features JoAnne Green":
http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/thread/1020710.aspx

Thanks also to Thomas Richmond for his generosity
in featuring me in a post on his informative Sundays
Showcase Forum on June 08, 2008. Here is the link to that thread, which is entitled, "Sundays Showcase
Featuring JoAnne Green":
http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/thread/1048891.aspx

I wish to express my sincere appreciation to all my
friends who nominated me and cast your votes of
confidence in selecting me as your 150th Person Of
The Week in the AdLand community.

“Each of us has cause to think with deep gratitude of
those who have lighted the flame within us.”
~Albert Schweitzer (1875-1965), Physician, 1952
Nobel Peace Prize Recipient

I would like to take this opportunity
to tell you a little about myself.

I was brought into this world by a father who was an
educated, intelligent, articulate, talented, ambitious, principle-oriented, and independent man and a motherwho was a kind and strikingly beautiful woman. My mom passed away when I was three. My dad became a widower at age 45 and a single father of two boys ages 13, 9, and one girl. I am the youngest child. Dad decided that he would
 never marry again. To him, there was no other woman whocould replace Mom in his heart. He also determined to raise his children by himself.

Recently, I began reflecting upon the many ways in which my father had a profound effect upon my life -- some of which I am only now beginning to appreciate -- and I realize that in moreays than I ever imagined, I am truly my father's daughter. So I decided to undertake the task of writing a biography of my father. My first installment of this project
can be found at the following link: http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/thread/1053485.aspx

"One father is more than a hundred schoolmasters."
~George Herbert (1593-1633), English Poet and
Clergyman

I believe that travel provides many learning opportunities. Many of the lessons learned on the road can have long-lasting impacts on one’s life. At the age of twenty-one, I had such a tremendous life-changing experience, traveling half way around the world by myself. I learned and grew somuch on these journeys. They helped me to appreciate life,freedom and liberty, nature, food, culture, and people at
 every destination.

“Experience, travel – these are as education in themselves.”
~Euripides (c. 480-406 BC), Greek Playwright

"Two roads diverged in a wood and I – I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference."
 ~Robert Frost (1874-1963), American Poet

"Once you have traveled, the voyage never ends, but is played out over and over again in the quietest chambers. The mind can never break off from the journey."
 ~Pat Conroy (born 1945), American Novelist

I find that there is not enough time in each day for me to embrace all the new things I want to learn, glance through all the books I want to read, buy all the fine and rare books and old classic movies I want to collect, start articles on all the different subjects I want to write about, listen to all the different music I want to enjoy, practice all the new dance steps I want to do with my husband, enjoy all the fresh fruit
 and vegetables I want to eat at every farm market, taste all exotic ethnic dishes around the world, set foot on all the trails in the world I want to hike, take all the car trips to all the rural places I want to see with my husband, plant all the exotic plants and flowers I want to have in my garden, cook all the fabulous meals I would like for family and friends, and review and reflect upon all the things I have learned in life and business. The day is just too short!

“Time is too slow for those who wait, too swift for those who fear, too long for those who grieve, too short for those who rejoice,but for those who love, time is eternity.”
~Henry Van Dyke (1852-1933), American Writer, Poet

I especially enjoy doing those things when I am with my  husband, whom I met in Clovis, California, after moving here from Hawaii to attend Fresno State University. I am a proud alumna of Fresno State. I have been recognized by the Golden Key National Honor Society for outstanding scholastic achievement. On June 25, 2008, my Fresno State Bulldogs baseball team achieved an extraordinary
 title and highest honor in 2008 National Championship Series. You can read about it at the following link: http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/1058988/3/ShowThread.aspx .

My husband and I have been married many years, yet we are still very much in love. My husband is my buddy, best friend, and soul mate. We still live in Clovis, and our three children are grown and living on their own.

“I cannot promise very much.
I give you the images I know.
Lie still with me and watch.
We laugh and we touch.
I promise you love. Time will not take that away.”
~Anne Sexton (1928-1974), American Writer

We enjoy living in Clovis very much. Clovis is located
 in the heart of the number one agricultural county in
 the United States. Our growers here produce fruits
and vegetables for the nation and the world. You are
 cordially invited to take a virtual tour of my home town at the following link:
http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/thread/990296.aspx

One of my proudest achievements has been receiving  the Special Congressional Recognition in 1998 for my community services in the Fresno and Clovis area.

Professionally, I am an American businesswoman who has over 20 years of experience in the risk management and insurance industry. I am a Multinational Business Relation and Transglobal Risk Management Consultant, Speaker, and International Safety & Security Trainer.

I am the founder and principal of Sunburst International Risk Management and Sunburst Worldwide Insurance Services.

Integrity Experience Depandability

Integrity Experience Depandability

I have counseled corporations, non-profit associations,and educational institutions on developing multinational business relations around the world. I have counseled and provided international risk management services to individuals who travel or work abroad as well as to corporations and other organizations that do business overseas or have multinational employees around the globe. I have designed and delivered cross-culturaltraining, taught customized safety and security and key global business courses, analyzed risks and recommended appropriate solutions that mitigate client's risks, and worked closely with the world-renowned underwriters to provide multinational corporate clients with appropriate, customized-risk solutions.

“Perhaps the best place to begin with an integral
approach to business is with oneself. In the Big Three of self, culture, and world, integral mastery starts with self. How do body and mind and spirit operate in me? How does that necessarily impact my role in the world of business? And how can I become more conscious of these already operating realities in myself and in others?”
~Ken Wilber (born 1949), American Author

My companies offer the most comprehensive worldwide travel assistance programs available to international travelers while traveling overseas when they are faced with travel, medical, legal, personal security and other emergencies away from home. We provide international safety & security training, 24/7/365 worldwide travel assistance, emergency medical evacuation services, and international insurance to people who travel, live, work, study, or volunteer outside of their home country.

“The most important adage and the only adage is,
the customer comes first, whatever the business, the customer comes first.”
~Kerry Stokes (born 1940), Seven Network Chairman (Australian Television Station)

My clients are international leisure travelers, business travelers, researchers, exchange students, and missionaries as well as corporations and non-profit associations. In other word, we serve all international travelers and expatriates, U.S citizens, non-U.S. citizens worldwide, individuals, and groups.

“If we actually love what we're doing and we go and
do what we love, and every day we get up because
we're really happy to get up and go and do what we
do, you can't actually do that without expression, and art forms part of that mix of expression that makes the whole package of life so enjoyable to be in.”
~Kerry Stokes (born 1940), Seven Network Chairman (Australian Television Station)

“At the end of the day, anybody who thinks there's a
reward for nothing, ends up losing.”

In conclusion, I have found that there are many fine
and interesting people in the AdLand community. I
 have enjoyed getting to know many of you, and some of you have become my good friends. I am sure that Iwill develop more friendships on AdLand as time goes by, and I hope these friendships will last a lifetime.

"The most I can do for my friend is simply to be his friend. I have no wealth to bestow on him. If he knows that I am happy in loving him, he will want no other reward. Is not friendship divine in this?"
~Henry David Thoreau (1817-1862), American poet, philosopher, and author

"A faithful friend is a sturdy shelter; he who finds one finds a treasure."
~New American Bible, Sirach 6:14

(Photo courtesy of Nature Hills Nursery in Nebraska, USA)

It is time to congratulate JoAnne on her POTW win. Please invite
JoAnne to join your list of friends if she isn't already on it.

Joanne Green,

Ana Maria, Jim and I are glad to be honoring 
you in this week's POTW forum.
You've been a great asset to our wonderful
community.

Enjoy your week as our 

POTW and Queen of AdlandPro!Wink

Thank you Adland Friends for supporting 
the POTW Forum

The Person of the Week Team

Peter, Jim and Ana Maria

POTW Awards Team

+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: IT'S TIME TO HONOR THE 150th PERSON OF THE WEEK - JOaNNE gREEN
7/5/2008 11:10:50 AM
CONGRATULATIONS
QUEEN JoAnne Green

The 232nd USA MEMORIAL DAY IS JoAnne Green Day

Makeing use of the opportunity I want to send Hellenic Greetings to you all my friends in The United States of America and I hope you all had a superb Memorial Day.

Everyone is proud for his country. It is his Mother- and Fatherland and I am glad to see you people of the other side the big river to celebrate your independence day.

RESPECT YOUR ANCESTORS
KEEP THEIR CANDLES LIGHTENED

NOSTALGIA FOR FREEDOM
PEACE TO ALL FOLKS

Click above for dedication - Click here to enlarge
I know you love this

We Greeks may disappoint You
sometimes but our inner is pure.
We do it to keep you in mind
that there are more folks

I wish all people to feel harmony and peace like the sounds on attached video clip

Philoxenia Will set UP A Special
150th POTW ANNIVERSARY
during the week

PHILOXENIA

Philoxenian Regards
Georgios
ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0
Chris Agostarola

979 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
7/5/2008 11:53:35 AM

Can't voet but at leats I can post lol  Congratulations to a beautiful deserving woman! Enjoy your week!!

Chris

Chris Agostarola LunaWolf's Mystical Essence http://lunawolfsmysticalessence.com/store/affiliate.asp?aff=71 FREE TO JOIN!!! Watkins www.watkinsonline.com rep#380993 to join : http://www.tsginfo.com/index.php?rc=CA4792
+0
Jen
Jen Maxwell

658 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
7/5/2008 12:25:32 PM
Hello POTW Team,

CONGRATULATIONS JOANNE! ENJOY YOUR WEEK IN THE SPOT-LIGHT.

Warm wishes for a lovely weekend,
Jen
Award Winning System cancels mortgage and debt interest on steroids! Without paying more each month! "The ultimate ignorance is the rejection of something you know nothing about and refuse to investigate
+0
Jo Anne Green

1335 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: IT'S TIME TO HONOR THE 150th PERSON OF THE WEEK - JoAnne Green
7/5/2008 12:37:22 PM

Dear Friends,

My sincerely thanks to those friends who cast your votes of confidence to bestow me this honor, 150th Person Of The Week on this special week of July 5, 2008.

As a fairly new member of AdLand, I am very touched with the warm and kind embrace and acceptance of many friends in this community. You don't know how much it means to me. I want you all to know that I do not take your kindness, friendship, and support for granted. I will work hard to be deserving of this honor that you have bestowed on me by continuing to be active in the community and endeavoring to make as many worthwhile contributions as possible.

Again, you all made my day brighter.

For a new kid on the block, this is Absolutely AWESOME !!!

JoAnne Green
Principal/International Risk Management Advisor

Integrity 901bbalb.gif (879 bytes)  Experience 901bbalb.gif (879 bytes) Dependability

Sunburst International Risk Managementwww.InternationalRiskManagement.comSunburst Worldwide Insurance Serviceswww.WorldwideMedicalPlans.com
+0