Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
This thread is locked.
Promote
Potw Team

2183 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Re: Philoxenia Features #: JoAnne Green
4/29/2008 3:13:34 PM

Hello Georgios,

You have outdone yourself this time, my friend.  I enjoy your forums and congratulate on all the effort and work you put into all of them.  It is a pleasure to read your forums and enjoy your unique talent of matching up your graphics with exceptional music.

JoAnne is also a very exceptional lady and I appreciate your featuring such a nice person here in your forum.  I am sure that in the near future that her talents will be known throughout the community.  I honored to be among her fans and friends here.

+0
Lee
Lee Smith

293 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
4/29/2008 4:00:04 PM
Hello Joanne, and so very nice to meet you!  Wow, what a great tribute and just as Thomas said, you've definitely got it going on!   I sure hope to get to know you a bit more.  I know I can learn quite a bit from you.

Georgios, what a nice post!  You really do a wonderful job introducing AdlandPro members to those that are very success-minded individuals.  Without you, I dont know that I'd personally have had the chance to meet such wonderful networking folks.

Thank you for all you do!  Joanne, you are awesome!!!

LEE SMITH
http://viralurl.com/EnterpriseLady/HIVEHOSTESS

+0
Beryl Payton

2592 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/29/2008 4:20:48 PM

Hi Georgios,

Fantastic forum and thank you for the invitation.

Hi Joanne,

You are indeed a very remarkable lady.  It has been a real pleasure reading your bio and getting to know a little more about you.  I am hopeing to get to know you a lot better as time goes on.

It is so great seeing you featured here in Philoxenia today.  You are a very inspiring lady.

Blessings,

Beryl

This Is The Healthy Lifestyle Feature-rich Information Website - Family Owned and Operated Vial Virtual Solutions Helping Business to Achieve Their Dreams
+0
Jim
Jim Allen

11253 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/29/2008 4:29:19 PM

Hello Georgios,

You have outdone yourself this time, my friend.  I enjoy your forums and congratulate on all the effort and work you put into all of them.  It is a pleasure to read your forums and enjoy your unique talent of matching up your graphics with exceptional music.

JoAnne is also a very exceptional lady and I appreciate your featuring such a nice person here in your forum.  I am sure that in the near future that her talents will be known throughout the community.  I honored to be among her fans and friends here.

May Wisdom and the knowledge you gained go with you,

Jim Allen III
Everything You Need For Online Success

+0
Jerilyn Merideth

1618 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
4/29/2008 4:32:19 PM

Thank you Georgios!

Congratulations JoAnne!

I look forward to getting to know you better!

Take Care,

Jerilyn

Jerilyn Merideth http://www.critterpower.com "Cutest Critter Photo Contest" now through April 30, 2011. "The purity of a person's heart can be quickly measured by how they regard animals" ~ Anonymous"
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!