Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
This thread is locked.
Promote
Jo Anne Green

1335 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Philoxenia Features #: JoAnne Green
4/29/2008 10:38:36 PM

Hello Thomas,

Thank you for stopping by and for your kind words.
Also thanks for the beautiful flowers. They look as if they were picked right out of my garden.

Take care!

JoAnne Green 
Principal/International Risk Management Advisor

Integrity + Experience + Dependability

Sunburst International Risk Managementwww.InternationalRiskManagement.comSunburst Worldwide Insurance Serviceswww.WorldwideMedicalPlans.com
+0
Jo Anne Green

1335 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
4/29/2008 10:52:08 PM

Hi Peter,

Thank you so much for your friendship and support. I have several special friends from Israel whom I have known for many years, and I am delighted now to also have an Adland friend from Israel.

Shalom,

JoAnne Green 

Sunburst International Risk Managementwww.InternationalRiskManagement.comSunburst Worldwide Insurance Serviceswww.WorldwideMedicalPlans.com
+0
Jo Anne Green

1335 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
4/29/2008 11:05:10 PM

Dear Peter,

Thank you for sharing the beautiful message about "a good woman," inspired by Proverbs 31. I am happy to say that my husband tells me that
Proverbs 31 was written with me in mind, and he asked me to quote from Verse 28:"Her husband praises her and calls her blessed."

All the Best!

JoAnne Green 

+0
4/30/2008 12:23:37 AM

Thank you , Georgios !

You was very inspired to feature an awesome lady as JoAnne Green here ! Beautiful presentation !

Congratulation JoAnne,

As Georgios feature on Philoxenia the best from the best I can tell that you deserve it so much ! Be blessed and my best wishes to you !

+0
Jo Anne Green

1335 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
4/30/2008 11:53:50 AM

Good Morning from California, Lee Smith!

I hope this finds you and yours in good health. Thank you for your visit and for your kind words.

I'm surprised that we haven't met before. I just sent you an invitation to be my friend. I hope you'll accept.

Take Care!

JoAnne Green 

+0