Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Kathy Martin is asking for your help-
8/18/2005 7:39:37 PM
Kathy, I just went to my PayPal and sent a few dollars to Belinda. As I was doing the transaction I was thinking of something that might help her more. As you know, we are limiting our request to help Belinda to the friends we each have in our forums. With the 1000's of members that are in Adland, what if the request could be sent out to all of the members? If Bogdan would be willing to do this, and as people responded to the request it may turn the drop in the bucket that each member contributed into a barrel full, instead of just a bucket full!
James Kinney The Cardioman Cardio Cocktail www.drinkcardiococktail.com/30724 Joint Cocktail:www.formor.com/30724 Check My Home Page http://www.viradyne.com/moneypartners
+0
David G Smith

97 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/18/2005 8:48:06 PM
Hi, Kathy... I have added belinda's sites to my traffic exchange and allocated them 10,000 credits each. Doing this will send masses of traffic to them and get them seen by people other than just the Adland community. I hope that this helps our friend...
+0
Kathy Hamilton

13886 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/18/2005 8:55:53 PM
Hello everyone, thank you for all your help.Maybe if you can copy this and send this out in a forum or post to your friends it would help, we all have different friends, so please if you can do this It would help, thanks kathy martin
I walk by faith not by sight Profit Clicking http://www.profitclicking.com/?r=simikathy
+0
Eileen H

986 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/18/2005 8:59:29 PM
Hi Kathy, That is very nice of you. Will get them on my website in the morning :)
+0
David G Smith

97 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/18/2005 9:06:11 PM
Sorry, Kathy... What I should have said is, I have added her sites to your account on my traffic exchange. But don't worry, as you've still got the same number of spots for your own sites. I also allocated each of your sites with an extra 1,000 credits, because you've got such a BIG heart. TTFN...
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!