Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Kathy Hamilton

13886 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Kathy Martin is asking for your help-
8/18/2005 5:01:20 PM
Hello everyone, thank you so very much for coming and giving Belinda help, you guys are so wonderful. Regina, please can you give Lee the information that he is asking for, as I do not have that info.Thanks again everyone.Love, kathy martin
I walk by faith not by sight Profit Clicking http://www.profitclicking.com/?r=simikathy
+0
Michael Rogers

760 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/18/2005 5:21:10 PM
Hello Kathy, This is really a bad situation for anyone to be in, and is sad as well. My heart and prayers go out to this family. I will put those 3 links on my 2 safelists, and run solo ads with these links as well. But I have thought of even another idea, and will get in contact with you. May God Bless and protect this family respectfully,
+0
Shelly Hargis

523 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/18/2005 5:41:00 PM
Hi Kathy. I am so Sorry for the Loss of Belindas Husband and also for her Financial Problem she is in. Adlandpro is So Wonderful to be Helping her Out. Please Let us know if she has a Paypal account. I have $1.00 in There but I will Gladly Give it to her if it will add up. I Truly Wish That I had More. I would Give her More if I could. Also, what Lee said, I will also Put her Links on My Website if Someone will email me the Banners or Ads to them. Thanks Kathy and Let us know. Your Friend, Shelly Hargis
+0
Nick Kitchen

171 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
8/18/2005 5:55:24 PM
Hello Kathy , was just reading back through the posts , the idea of pay pal donations sounds a very good idea, it would be a fast way of easing the financial situation. God bless Nick
Infinity Trade Group is a private programme that has combined the elements of private managed investment and networking . Creating the most powerful wealth building business on the planet. http://www.infinitytradegroup.com/members/nk2538/
+0
8/18/2005 6:20:17 PM
Hello all, We know where Kathy's heart is, now lets put our heads together. I think if I were in Belinda's shoes and could't pay the bills, I would appreciate "our Adlandpro family" to come up with an idea to relieve the finical burden ASAP. Gregg has the best idea,this would help right away! I vote that we all do this. I would advise Belinda to search the reason SSI stopped,a widow does get a check after a spouse death. I back Gregg, Get her to get the button and rally the TROOPS! Love to all my friends, Micki Scheuerman
Build your Opt-in list for FRee!
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!