Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Belinda Hearns

59 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Kathy Martin is asking for your help-
8/18/2005 9:11:35 PM
Thankyou so much Kathy and all the Adland Pro Members.I trully want to thankyou all for all your help.I just dont know how to thankyou all for what your doing for me, This I will always remember how very kind you all are. I have never cryed so much in all my life, never had so many that cared about another human being, I read your posts and I can't beleive what wonderful people their are in the USA. Tell me how do I place a paypal donation button on here. May God Bless each and everyone of you. Belinda
+0
Nan
Nan Herring

3059 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/18/2005 9:13:17 PM
i did a post kathy. wish i could help more.
+0
Steve Chichester

52 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
8/18/2005 9:21:00 PM
Harold, Thanks for the Stormpay link for Belinda, so I too was able to send a little "humanitarian aid." I hope a lot of people do. I understand that God does indeed work in mysterious ways. Maybe linking Belinda with you and Kathy to inform all of us when this opportunity to make an immediate difference was an "advance work of God." Or maybe it's just what happens when sincerely caring people connect with each other. That appeals to my "agnostic humanitarian" mind. Whenever I start to "pray" I hear this voice that says, "Do what you can with what you've got where you are today. If you won't be 'the hand of God,' who will?" Obviously, there are a lot of people on this net work who are. Maybe it's just my New England upbringing. I'm glad we are able to give Belinda the help she needs to get over this "hump," this "bump in the road of life." I'm pretty sure if the situation were reversed Belinda would be in there helping.
Steve Chichester Empowering Pro*Active People
+0
Gregg Adams

55 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
8/18/2005 9:30:28 PM
Go to paypal and open an account. Then get your make a donation button made up there through their wizard. Adland already gives you a free website so use that. Just build your page, install your code for your button onto that page and then just referr everyone to that page. You can also put the url on your adland profile.
Gregg Adams Web Sites For EVERYONE! http://www.navahost.com =====================================
+0
Eva
Eva Gutray

348 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
8/18/2005 9:36:42 PM
Tasmania 08/19/2005 12.34 PM G'day AdlamndPro Friends, I am helping by placing her Url Links on our web site. If she permite to send her chegue, please advice where to. Mail me at beemwwfc@yahoo.com state Warm regards Eva _____________________ http://worldwin-ecard.com
Non for Profit Organization from Tasmania - Australia GLOBAL HARMONY PEOPLE HELP PEOPLE WHERE? AT http://worldwin-ecard.com
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!