Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Re: It's Time To Honor The 136th POTW, BETTY A. STRANGE
3/27/2008 11:03:48 AM

Georgios, Georgios, Georgios,

What a display and how sweet!  The picture of the house is wonderful.  Looks so cozy and homey!  Nice.  And the music was great, too.

Not to mention all the sweet and  kind words you seem to always have on hand to honor someone with.  Truly a blessing, and I loved it.  Thank you!

And last, but not least, thank you for being my friend!

Betty

+0
3/27/2008 11:05:19 AM

Hi, Paul,

Thanks for your birthday wishes and the balloons and the dancing and reveling folks!  Cute as can be!

I appreciate your kind birthday wishes, and appreciate you, as well.

Please know I'm happy you are my friend!

Betty

+0
3/27/2008 11:12:58 AM

Hi, Sam,

Thanks for the Happy Birthday greeting!  This party is back on track again!

Yes, I'd surely save a dance for you.  I'll bet we COULD clear the floor!  Lord, how I  use to love to dance.  I could dance the night away, and have, several times!  Age, though, is a determining factor in lots of our activities, unfortunately.  I had to give up bowling, and Chick and I both have bone ailments that prevent much dancing.  But I'd sure give jitterbugging a shot with you, Sam,   I taught one of my brothers to jitterbug when we were teenagers, and we do, occasionally, try it again, and when we do, he always says, he's dancing with the best of 'em, and the one who taught him so well!  That always tickles me, of course. 

Well, Sam, it's nice to THINK about dancing anyway!  Next time I get to go, I'll let you know if I was able to do it or not!  ha ha

Thanks so much for your birthday wishes!  And thanks for being my friend!

Betty

+0
3/27/2008 11:15:58 AM

Welcome to this party, Jim Allen!

Thanks for dropping by with your congratulations, and Lord, what a beautiful diamond crown on a silver pillow!  Truly made for a Queen!  And I'm so glad it's all mine!

Thanks for all the work that you, Peter and Ana Maria do on this weekly forum.   I appreciate your help with THIS one!

Glad you are my friend, Jim, and thanks!

Betty

+0
3/27/2008 11:17:37 AM

Hi, Cynthia!

Welcome to the party!  We're still livin'-it-up here!

Thank you so much for your congratulations, and thanks for being  one of my new-found friends!

Betty

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!