Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: It's Time To Honor The 133RD Person Of The Week BILLDADDY!!!
3/3/2008 11:19:59 AM
Finally!  Congratulations, Bill!!

I've been voting for you like forever!  What took you so long to win?  Great bio, I'm glad you were in the Air Force, I have several family members who were in the AF.  Have a fantastic week as the POTW!!
+0
3/3/2008 12:29:19 PM

Hello Kathleen

Yes, I have been just kinda hanging around for a while there. LOL . Thanks for your support and unending patience.

Hey, are you still doing your Whammy forum. I haven't been getting any notifications to it for a while. I really liked that forum. Some good tunes goin on there.

Elizabeth Westberry, we send you our love,our prayers and our healing light. 

May a smile follow you to sleep each night,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
           and be there waiting,,, when you awaken.

Sincerly, Bill Vanderbilt

Mental Health And Political Forums Respectively

I welcome you to join me in my new network
Billdaddy's Team Builder Network

Bless yourself by blessing others
May a smile follow you to sleep each night and,,,,,be there waiting,,,,,when you awaken http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/8212/ShowForum.aspx Sincerely, Billdaddy
+0
3/3/2008 1:34:01 PM

CONGRATULATIONS, BILL!!

Enjoyed reading your bio.  When I  have time I am going to read more about your forum about mental illness.  My husband and I have a very good friend who is really having a hard time right now.  They can't seem to get his medication right.

Best wishes,

Oniece

Leave a legacy for your family or favorite charity. http://onieceg.realstew.com
+0
3/3/2008 2:47:16 PM

Hello Oniece

Thank you for stopping by and for the congratulations. I do appreciate it

With regard to your friend, I can understand what he is going through. It is a very delicate matter when it comes to medications and treatment for mental illness. Not all doctors will see things the same way . If he has been seeing the same Dr for a long time without positive results, it may be time to seek the help of another M/H professional. There is a wide spectrum of treatment options and his current plan just might not be working for him. Sometimes, no medication at all works best. A few life style changes and some outpatient therapy can work very well in some cases. Hopefully, you will find something in my forums that will help your friend. If not, let me know and I will help you investigate a little further. Mental illness affects no less than 50 million people in The U.S. so there is an answer to just about every question out there somewhere. I just keep a diggin. LOL

Elizabeth Westberry, we send you our love,our prayers and our healing light. 

May a smile follow you to sleep each night,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
           and be there waiting,,, when you awaken.

Sincerly, Bill Vanderbilt

Mental Health And Political Forums Respectively

I welcome you to join me in my new network
Billdaddy's Team Builder Network

Bless yourself by blessing others
May a smile follow you to sleep each night and,,,,,be there waiting,,,,,when you awaken http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/8212/ShowForum.aspx Sincerely, Billdaddy
+0
John Partington

1560 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
3/3/2008 2:56:01 PM

Hi Jim Peter & Ana Maria,

Congratulations Bill, I thought I had already posted but that was in the nomination forum!

It would seem that you are going to have a busy week responding to all these posts, so I will leave you to it.

Best Wishes

John.

A Free Add Service For The UK? Go to uk.bexp.org

A Free Add Service For The USA? Go to usa.bexp.org

Please Follow Me on Twitter Click Here

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!