Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Re: It's Time To Honor The 133RD Person Of The Week BILLDADDY!!!
3/3/2008 9:08:01 AM

Hi Jennie

Yes, that reunion was quite a day. You should have seen the look on Mom's face when she finally realized that it was me. What a day.

Hey, that sure is a handsome little grandson you have there. I believe he looks a bit like his Grandmother.

Thanks for stopping by here Jennie. Have a great day and give that Grandbaby a big hug from Ally and I OK?

Elizabeth Westberry, we send you our love,our prayers and our healing light. 

May a smile follow you to sleep each night,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
           and be there waiting,,, when you awaken.

Sincerly, Bill Vanderbilt

Mental Health And Political Forums Respectively

I welcome you to join me in my new network
Billdaddy's Team Builder Network

Bless yourself by blessing others
May a smile follow you to sleep each night and,,,,,be there waiting,,,,,when you awaken http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/8212/ShowForum.aspx Sincerely, Billdaddy
+0
Judy Woodson

600 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
3/3/2008 10:14:16 AM

Way to go, Billdaddy!

I've been mostly offline the past few days and will be again for another few, but I had to stop by and add my congratulations.

Have a great week!

Judy

+0
3/3/2008 10:26:15 AM

Hello Judy

Try not to stay offline too much. We miss you around here. Thank you for stopping by and the congrats. You are a sweetheart. Take care Judy and Good luck with that online interuption.

Sincerely, Billdaddy

May a smile follow you to sleep each night and,,,,,be there waiting,,,,,when you awaken http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/8212/ShowForum.aspx Sincerely, Billdaddy
+0
Judy Smith

4550 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/3/2008 11:02:23 AM

Hi Bill Daddy!!!

You finally won the RACE!!!  I knew you would and I can see already that you are enjoying yourself.  You are a terrific king of Adland!!!

Enjoy your week!!!

Judy

+0
Joelees Wholesale

5917 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
3/3/2008 11:11:21 AM

Bill,

Hope your having a blast as our POTW ,soon your photo should be on the front page in Adland Pro,  Pleased to hear you are finding the new site enjoyable as well as useful my friend Its nice to be able to help our friends beyond Adland and back again :-)

( What do you think about me starting a blog there about toxic mold? ) Free to post all you want my friend as you are registered just go to Members Topics

and click the Add button to start a new thread . enjoy Gods speed :-) Lee

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!