Menu

Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
LawnChairMillionaire's Tactics border on illegal, and they can earn big backend profits from our names, too:
12/16/2007 5:43:16 PM

I heard that the owners of LawnChair Millionaire, whoever they are, put a lot of study into creating this business.  

From what I gather...

1. They obviously studied psychological scare tactics, how to get people to quickly join something by showing us rapidly increasing amounts of money on a website and saying that amount of money will decrease if we take too long to decide to join.  That's a high-pressure tactic bordering on duress.

2. They studied how to generate a double opt-in list, first visitors need to enter our email address and first  name, then after receiving the email from them, on the second visit we need to enter the activation code and our email address again.  That's what's known as a verified double opt-in.  LCM can now sell all those email addresses with first names, and also sell the full postal addresses of the people who paid, they can sell that information over and over to list companies.  LCM can rake in a huge backend income from everyone's contact information.  Do you know how valuable the names and addresses of buyers are?  VERY valuable, and LCM can make multiple sales of the same list. 

3. They studied how to deceive people about the investment involved.  They put together a multi-page website which deliberately left out information on additional costs, and then they have the gall to charge people extra for the payout debit cards if they make fewer referrals or no referrals.  LCM is charging people money if those members don't make any sign-ups.  That in itself sounds absolutely illegal, to be expected to pay MORE for the card that pays you, just because you don't recruit, even though the business says "no recruiting necessary."

New Reply
+0
Larry Blethen

2241 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: LawnChairMillionaire's Tactics border on illegal, and they can earn big backend profits from our names, too:
12/16/2007 5:51:53 PM

hello Kathleen...thank you for the wonderful heads up on this one..

Happy Holidays...Larry

Larry Blethen http://www.bluelight-marketing.com larry.blethen@bluelight-marketing.com, 304-369-5603
New Reply
+0
James Rundell jr

87 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: LawnChairMillionaire's Tactics border on illegal, and they can earn big backend profits from our names, too:
12/16/2007 6:06:38 PM
 I haven't even though I appreciate otherS' professionalism. I was responding to the LCM opp notices all over. I wish I could get as much exposure for a perfectly legal and proven business.  I read the fine print and there is just too much hype and not enough type to explain the improprieties proposed in their offers!!! People are being duped before they even realizing it because they are now alot of legitimate busiesses and I think people need a reality check for snake oil opportuinities out there. Our guards have been tempered by realistic offers and most will tell you it  is easy but does require effort! No lottery tickets I have seen can get all the numbers right to make any money!! So people ride this new hype assuming the acid test has been adminitered and passed! Well, much to many eager followers the message is quit diluted and the delivery questionablel. It seems after everyone jumps on the band wagon the only easy chair is the wagoneer reselling all your information and you are financing the trip!!! Paying processing costs to boot!! The Final test will be endurance, and that takes time.....I hope everyone fairs well but  Im afraid and hoping that your lawn chair JIM
Nothing Changes... if Nothing Changes! WWW.INFINITESTREAMSTOWEALTH.COM
New Reply
+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/16/2007 6:15:16 PM

Hi James,

LawnChair isn't about lottery tickets.  Don't get confused.  It's basically about raking in as much money as possible from as many people as possible, conveniently right before the holidays, promising big payouts just from recruiting other people.

New Reply
+0
12/16/2007 6:15:58 PM
EXCELLENT ENLIGHTENMENT!!!
(Now what about "PowerMall" and "Lotto Magic"???)

Blessed 2ba Blessing, Nehemiah Thomas, Our FREE CAP Card has Saved our Cardholders $450,000,000.00+
New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!