Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Beef Sloan

382 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: It's time to honor the winner of the 125th Person of the Week award!!!
12/19/2007 3:02:07 PM
Hi John and Paulina,
Wishing  you
both many Blessings and happy Holidays!

CONGRATULATIONS MARY!

Always to your Success,
CEO CMU7

Always to your Success,
Beef

Author: Life vs Death
Beef's FB page
Clicking the Above link will take you to Life vs Death Page on Face
Book Order: LIFE vs DEATH

+0
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/19/2007 6:23:09 PM

Hi Joyce,

It wasn't always easy but I wouldn't trade my life for what I see others enduring.  I had my religious beliefs and a supportive family. My children never went hungry even tho I kept one pay check back to add to so that I could make a house payment.

My second husband was a minister who told that death was a part of life.  I always wondered where he got the strength to minister to so many, and that was his answer.  During the time of his suffering it kept me focused on helping him have a quality but limited life.

We are all a product of what we have endured and struggled through.  We win, because we  can trust in a higher power  who never fails.

Thanks for being my good friend.

+0
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/19/2007 6:27:15 PM

Sam,  I really hate to disagree but you are the one who is our example.  You are the epidemy of all we aspire to.

Thank you for such a good friend to all here in Adlandpro. I am so proud of all you have done.  I very much remember when you first posted your forum.  No one came and you questioned if anyone cared.  Consistently and carefully you took off and now have one of the greatest forums going.

It is a privilage to call you friend.

+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/19/2007 10:30:04 PM

Person of the Week

Recess is over and it's time to honor AdlandPro's very own teacher and now POTW ... More

Mary,

Nothing like having a Panda around!  I thought it would be nice to have this remembrance of what our front pages looked like during your reign.  Now I wish I would have done this for all the POTWs.  Looks great doesn't it?

Merry Christmas to you and all!

Joe

***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
+0
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/19/2007 10:41:37 PM

Hi Beef,

So glad you returned back to Adlandpro.  We missed you while you were gone.   Nice of you to drop in here for the celebration.

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!