Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Johnnie Lim

163 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: It's time to honor the winner of the 125th Person of the Week award!!!
12/19/2007 5:12:36 AM
Hi Mary,

congratulation and enjoy your week.  

Merry Christmas and God's blessing for a great new year ah
ead.

shalom,
To your success! johnnie lim shop and earn Please add me if I am not your friend yet.
+0
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/19/2007 6:57:46 AM

Hi Marian,

What an honor to have you visit the POTW.  You were here quite some time before me and it took a while to locate you.  If was because of the list of the top forums that I found you.

Now that there are popups it wouldn't take that  long to find you.  Thank you for all the humor you bring to us.

+0
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/19/2007 7:14:20 AM

Hello Bird Lady,  You would be proud that I am particapting in a sutdy by Cornell University called feeder watch.  We spend time each week monitoring our lockal metro park bird feeders and count the birds that come to eat.

So far the largest count has been 14 house finches. It is a fun way to contribute to protecting our feathery friends.  On a sad note the blue jays are very much absent as they were taken by West Nile Disease in our area of N.W. OHIO.

No Judy have not been POTW as it was never a goal.  Without a goal one never gets here.  We have to visualize and work toward a goal as you know.

Well now I am here, and my goal is to not miss any posts. Seeing good friends here is inspiring. Thanks for being one of those good people. 

+0
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/19/2007 7:18:23 AM

Hi Judy,

Thank you for stopping in.  As two grand ol ladies maybe we could arrange to have lunch together to discuss this younger generation.  What do you think?  Better yet we could meet in Vegas where James Maxwell will welcome and entertain us in the glichy  city of Los Vegas.

Thanks for being such a good friend.  You wrote a very nice article about my "Celebration of our Different Cultures"---a bady neglected forum right now.

+0
Judy Woodson

600 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
12/19/2007 10:32:58 AM

What a concept, Mary! I'm guessing James would be up for it. Vegas isn't one of my favorite places ever since I lived there for a while, but that was a zillion years ago and I did love the desert.... and I do have a son who lives near Reno.....who knows? I'll let you know if 'm headed in that direction. ; )

Would be good to see that forum revived. It is/was a good one.

Have a great Holiday Season!

Judy

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!