Menu

Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: To LAWNCHAIR MILLIONAIRE MEMBERS...can any of you tell me the name of the owner and are they...
12/13/2007 3:31:55 PM

Hi Joe, one of my best Lotto Magic downliners!

I'm glad you're here.  LawnChairMillionaire is a wait and see situation but from what I've heard from current members, I'm glad I didn't jump on board a few days ago.  I've jumped into too many things in the past just from excitement and too many of those programs turned out to be very disappointing.

This info is for people who may not be familiar with Lotto Magic, my downliners including Joe already know this, is a sharp contrast to the LawnChair business :

Lotto Magic has been in business worldwide for 12 years, is owned by Richard Moore since 1996 and the marketing director is Mike Caruana.  Lotto Magic started out as a mail-order business, Richard Moore published a marketing newspaper called Emerald Coast News for several years before creating Lotto Magic, so the people who joined already knew him.  The phone at the Lotto Magic offices is answered by real people.  Lotto Magic is a member of the Better Business Council of the Emerald Coast of Florida and also a member of the Chamber of Commerce of Greater Fort Walton Beach, Florida.  There are no complaints against Lotto Magic.  Members DO need to promote and make a commitment, and they DO get paid every month on time usually between the 10th and 15th of every month if they have earned Team Captain commissions or have any winning lottery tickets in their group.

New Reply
+0
Joe
Joe Reinbold

14 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: To LAWNCHAIR MILLIONAIRE MEMBERS...can any of you tell me the name of the owner and are they...
12/13/2007 3:55:08 PM
Hi Kathleen, I have been getting promotional emails for lawnchairmillionaire by the dozens the last week or so and I am of the same opinion as you are, I wouldn't jump right in since their are too many questions and no public disclosure at the site of who is running it. Lotto Magic has some great new benefits coming up and it is a solid program. I published a tabloid newspaper when Richard published his Emerald Coast News so I remember it well. I have received a check every month since I joined LottoMagic and my commissions have also covered my monthly Team Captain fee. Last month I even got a share of a couple winning tickets from my organization. I urge anyone who wants to build an extra income at home, increase their chances of winning the lotto and have fun doing it to join us in LottoMagic. Joe
GET PAID TO PLAY LOTTO! Finally, a home based business you can be successful at even if you do nothing at all! For free details go to: http://www.homebizlink.com/lotto.htm Free Weekly Online Marketing Newsletter http://www.homebizlink.com/newsltr.htm
New Reply
+0
12/13/2007 5:10:31 PM

HI!

If there is no name and no adress, no contact information it`s a scam. All serious business owners have their info on the site. So run away!!! If you don`t want to lose money or let other people lose money..that`s  my advice. I never look at a program with not all details open to read!!!

Bodil

New Reply
+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/13/2007 5:51:01 PM

I just want to say HI and thank everyone that I didn't personally respond to, I read all of your posts, it got busier in here than I expected!

Steven, Thomas, Carel (I hope you get your refund...my father-in-law's name was Karel, it's all Dutch for Carl/Karel), Jim, Gunther, Lee, Gary and Bodil.
Thanks for visiting and posting everyone! 

I just want companies to provide more information, I want people to be more wary of who we give our money to, we deserve to know what we're joining BEFORE we pay, we deserve to know the names of the owners of companies, we deserve to have real people answering those phones, if they want our money, we want real contact information.

New Reply
+0
12/13/2007 6:31:25 PM
Hi, I just read the other answers to your forum, I have seen the advertisements but I don't know anything but what I read here. I looked at your site and it is great. Have you seen mine. Love can build a bridge at zoomshare.
http://www.sherrilynn.zoomshare.com

I just signed up with worldprofit and I love it. I put my own links in and use it with all my sites and affiliate programs. Have you heard of them?  Check it out and tell me what you think?
http://www.livehomemoney.com

Merry Christmas!
Sherri
Sherri Lynn Rakes
New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!