Menu

Patricia Bartch

9394 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: To LAWNCHAIR MILLIONAIRE MEMBERS...can any of you tell me the name of the owner and are they...
12/13/2007 1:53:12 PM

Hi Kathleen.  I was surfing around on another site FriendsWin, and look what I read about Lawnchair Millionaire. These people say it's a rip off.

I don't know anything about Lawnchair Millionaire I will admit, I have NOT looked into it except for reading these notes.

There's NO WAY I'd pay to get into Lawnchair Millionaire after reading what they have said.  I've been ripped off too many times in other YOU WILL MAKE MONEY  programs.

Again, I' just passing on what other people have said. I hope no one takes my comments to be BASHING.  Read this please.  Pat

Posted:  12-10-2007 3:10:48

I can no longer promote Lawn Chair Millionaire in good faith. It is not a true single line pay system as it is advertised to be. The Money Line only pays a member for 3 months a small portion of revenue generated by those joining the same 24 hour period who stay active. This, in itself, would fall far short of meeting 3 months fees at $29.95 a month plus the $49.95 activation fee. The Vault programs are far from passive plus they are expensive. They are various trading systems such as FOREX, day trading of stocks and sports trading. The debit card is the only way to get paid and a passive member would pay $39 + $25 shipping handling for the card. Lawn Chair gives the impression that the single Money Line can provide significant income in itself. This is false advertising. To make money , a member must personally sponsor,pay $89 to have the auto-responder sponsor for them, or invest capital in learning various trading systems. It is far from a No One Left Behind company! As I cannot support any company that advertises falsely or fails to offer a true sponsoring optional program, I have cancelled my membership this day and forfeited earnings. I ask forgiveness from anyone I may have influenced to join this company. C.F. Doxtader A letter is being sent to all those I have sponsored. I by cancelling have forfieted all my commissions. I can not in good faith keep money that is gained by fraud.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

here is another note

Posted:  12-11-2007 7:37:35
GREETINGS CF........You are truly a wonderful person for warning other's of this flagrant fraud. I've warned others about this business as well. One person, I won't mention her name, sent me this statement in an email....I was floored and couldn't believe it......... "Thanks for the warning, but I am not worried. I know you can't make money and be passive. You need to recruit people. I am already ahead. Big gurus are involved in it now including our own Randall Williams of FriendsWin"...... Is this the lemming mentality or what. How does this person know Randall Williams is involved in this business, or was she lied to and strung along to get her to join? And if Randall Williams is involved, it seems to me that why would he be involved in such a shady business when he has such a good thing going on with Friendswin and a reputation to uphold I might add. This just doesn't make sense to me. Maybe I should reevalueate my membership here at Friendswin. I for one, DON'T want to be associated with any FRAUDULENT business. Thanks again CF. BIOBOB

http://www.friendswin.com/view_post.php?main_cat=2&sub_cat=7&post_id=1009

I'm Your AVON LADY: http://youravon.com/pbartch *Ask me how to get FREE Shipping.
New Reply
+0
Bruce Macomber

216 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: To LAWNCHAIR MILLIONAIRE MEMBERS...can any of you tell me the name of the owner and are they...
12/13/2007 1:56:08 PM
Registration Service Provided By: NameCheap.com
Visit: www.NameCheap.com

Domain name: LAWNCHAIRMILLIONAIRE.COM

Registrant Contact:
Lawn Chair Millionaire
677192 BC LTD (support@lawnchairmillionaire.net)
+1.2503397364
Fax: +1.
278 Anderton Rd
Comox, BC V9M 1Y2
CA

Administrative Contact:
Lawn Chair Millionaire
+1.2503397364
278 Anderton Rd
Comox, BC V9M 1Y2
CA

Technical Contact:
Lawn Chair Millionaire
+1.2503397364
278 Anderton Rd
Comox, BC V9M 1Y2
CA

Name Servers:
dns1.name-services.com
dns2.name-services.com
dns3.name-services.com
dns4.name-services.com
dns5.name-services.com

Creation date: 11 Aug 2005 20:03:26
Expiration date: 11 Aug 2008 20:03:26
New Reply
+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/13/2007 2:01:59 PM
Thanks for the extra info, Pat!
New Reply
+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/13/2007 2:04:10 PM

Thanks, Bruce.

That obviously lets us know they are using a company name for everything, there's no person's name on there.   Also the email address is for support at company name, no person. 

New Reply
+0
Jim
Jim Cerne

195 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
12/13/2007 2:13:56 PM

It always amazes me (first let me make it clear, i understand the importance of the creation of new opportunities and profit potential) the number of people who want to make that quick buck, quickly throw money at the new get rich scheme and than become agitated when their accounts are not filled with $$ immediately. Everyone should realize the risk when a new opportunity is offered and the big hitters start promoting it like mad. It appears that 95%
of these ventures fail, there fore everyone if they do send money should realize that may well be the last time they see that money.

It is these same people who by pass programs which offer "guaranteed profits" but have the requirements of doing a bit of work.

Again, do not get me wrong,  I do invest in some of these programs but with the knowledge, there is only a 5% chance of success.

Jim

Jim Cerne We will visit with you personally if you want to learn more about what we are doing. Skype: goldman-1 http://www.jimcerneadvertising.com
New Reply
+0