Menu

Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
To LAWNCHAIR MILLIONAIRE MEMBERS...can any of you tell me the name of the owner and are they...
12/13/2007 11:14:14 AM
Who's the owner and is this company registered with any business bureau in Canada?  That's where their postal address is.  Why isn't there a NAME of a PERSON in charge on the site or in the email messages they send to us?
New Reply
+0
Ray
Ray Jones

57 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: To LAWNCHAIR MILLIONAIRE MEMBERS...can any of you tell me the name of the owner and are they...
12/13/2007 11:42:38 AM

Here's an article I found on Submit Your Article.com about this.

Read it and decide for yourself.  Hope it is helpful.

http://www.submityourarticle.com/articles/Theresa-Stauffer-2804/opportunity-23722.php

Actions Speak Louder Than Words. What will you do? Ray Jones Bristow, VA USA http://www.Web2Wow.com/va6996
New Reply
+0
Wendy Taylor-Hill

105 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: To LAWNCHAIR MILLIONAIRE MEMBERS...can any of you tell me the name of the owner and are they...
12/13/2007 11:50:06 AM

Hello everyone, I just joined Lawnchair just last night.  After reading the following article and talking to others I made the decision to give it a try.  You have a 30 day refund offer.  Here is the article I read at ezine articles. 

I created this review after finding this program called the Lawn Chair Millionaire Group while searching on the Internet over the weekend and had to check it out. First the website was very professionally done and immediately caught my eye. This is why I decided to take a closer look at this opportunity.

While writing this review by looking at the Lawn Chair Millionaire program, I discovered that the Founders have had an extensive history in multi-level and network marketing. They did years of research, development, testing of alternative ways to make money before eventually finding some well guarded wealth building secrets. Before they launched this program, they performed extensive research and development.

This review highlights some key features within the lawn chair millionaire program which are:

• A monthly subscription to what they call the Vault which contains ways you can make money in your spare time.

• A turnkey home business opportunity that compensates you for sharing the program with others.

• The name given to their compensation plan is the Money Share Plan.

• The Moneyline Pool is a pool of money that is given to members during their first 3 months of being active with the program.

• As long as your subscription is current in the Vault, you qualify for the Money line Pool commissions.

• The Money line Pool shares are allocated to your commissions balance at the end of each month they are due.

• The Moneyline Pool shares are paid to members regardless of whether or not they refer others to the program.

The last thing that I found out while reviewing the lawn chair millionaire program was that some countries can not participate in the program. Some countries are restricted due to tax issues or they have been known as "hot spots" for credit card fraud. These countries are Angola, Cuba, Ghana, Iran, Iraq, Kenya, Liberia, Libya, Nigeria, Rwanda, Somalia, and Syria. So this program is not available in these countries.

I also found out while researching this program that a huge amount of Internet Marketing heavy hitter have already joined this opportunity so it stands to reason that it will become a worthwhile program to be involved with, especially considering the structure of the system and the fact that you benefit from those heavy hitters in the money line pool share that all members receive.

Roxanne Jenkins writes on a wide variety of topics that interest her.
Could be the hottest new home business opportunity online today.

Feel free to use this article in your blogs, newsletters or websites but please leave the resource box and links in place.

Wendy Taylor-Hill  http://251470.lawnchairmillionaire.com

I have a successful recession-proof business from home. Want to join me? http://MaverickMoneyMakersCeo.com
New Reply
+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/13/2007 11:53:22 AM

Thanks, Ray!

THAT was very informative, LawnChair Millionaire is obviously not giving people the whole picture before we enter our email address for more info.  I just contacted their voicemail number they sent me, and that directed me to this email address for support: support@getlcm.com

I'm very wary of spending nearly $80 to join something, and now you just let us know there are hidden costs.  The people here at Adlandpro who have joined have not yet received any real money.  If it DOES pan out, I will join...IF this company can prove reliability on a longterm basis.

I just sent them this message, I'll wait for their reply:

<< Hi,
I didn't see the name of the owner on the LCM website or in the email message.  It would be a great idea to let people know who's in charge.  Also, is LCM registered with any business regulating agencies in Canada?  If so, that would also be great additional info to put on the website and in email messages.  How long has your company been in business?  These are all the things people really want to know before joining a business.

Thank you,
Kathleen VanBeekom >>

Maybe all current members and interested prospects should also send a similar email to support@getlcm.com

If they are inundated with the same message from many people, that should  light a fire under them to offer full disclosure of all payments necessary and if they are registered with any business agencies in Canada, and if the owner(s) have any past problems in business.

New Reply
+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/13/2007 11:56:38 AM

Hi Wendy,

I just skimmed thru Roxanne's articles, I still don't see the actual NAMES of the founders of LCM anywhere, or if they or their companies are with any regulating agencies in Canada.

New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!