Menu

Re: To LAWNCHAIR MILLIONAIRE MEMBERS...can any of you tell me the name of the owner and are they...
12/13/2007 10:13:07 PM
Kathleen and Everyone else here at Adland:
Boy...do I feel stupid!...Apparently I was not doing my due diligence, homework and research when I signed up for this. It sounded so good, but after reading all these posts I'm calling my credit card company. I will do a charge back for the full amount, not just the monthly fee but also the setup fee. Sorry Kathleen...thank you for looking into this. I have made some money but signups are really hard to get, and will be even harder if people read more bad press. I've made just about enough to pay for the debit card!!! And this may not even turn out to be real either...who knows? Sorry if my ad influenced anyone to sign up. And if the
couple of signups I did get cannot get their money back I will personally refund it to them myself. I thought the money pool shares were supposed to increase daily, and I'm sure alot of other people thought the same thing. But, they have stayed the same from day one. Like I said, I've made enough to  pay for the debit card and maybe a meal at the Outback Steakhouse, but that's it. Thanks again Kathleen for starting this thread. Sharon Sandstrom
Sharon (marketpro) I-Marketer e-mail: shs.enterprises@gmail.com http://worldlightfunding.net/sharonsandstrom Skype: shs414
New Reply
+0
Re: To LAWNCHAIR MILLIONAIRE MEMBERS...can any of you tell me the name of the owner and are they...
12/13/2007 11:10:40 PM

I'm sooo glad I didn't get duped into this one!  I hadnt ever heard of the program and them BAM overnight it was EVERYWHERE.. and every blog and every ad said lawn char.. lawn chair ..lawn chair.. join now!  It just sounded fishy to me. but they made it look really really attractive so I was tempted.  I posted to my blog about it Suze Says and I posted an article on Gather about it too, and I got some replies on Gather that explained to me what the deal was and that it's a complete ripoff and a bunch of lies.  I have seen a few posts from people with large downlines.. like the owners of Croc-Ads..they're really hawking it.. and they say how they're making tons of money. and how they'll be making all kinds of residual income.   For them, it may be worth it. They'll make some money out of it, at least until all the people who signed up under them demand their money back and quit, so bye bye residual income.  Just goes to show, if it sounds too good to be true, it usually is.

New Reply
+0
Jim
Jim Allen

11253 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/14/2007 4:00:08 AM

Just a question and a comment?

When you go and make a purchase at any box store do you know the persona running the entire operation and when you check the business listing or the Who Is on the website are there individuals name and contact details?   Do you ask this type of information when you go to the store and the item you are purchasing, says made elsewhere and not in your country?

On the Internet as it is in the real life world it is buyer beware.  If it sounds too good to be true, then it probably is a good idea to be wary.  However, this type of scrutiny if applied to all phases of your life will get nothing done.

I too have received many invites to this program by many from ALP and personal online friends outside of this community.  I didn't bite the hook either, but that doesn't make it a bad thing.  Everyone should do their own due diligence and depend on the thoughts of others that have not even gotten through the front door. 

One last question do you know the personal details of the person or persons heading up your Utilities departments?  Are their names listed on the business website?  Not usually.

HYIP's are risky and you should always have funds that you can live without when investing in these schemes.  But be carefil of throwing stones when you live in glass houses, too.

Just some thoughts to mull over.

Jim

May Wisdom and the knowledge you gained go with you,

Jim Allen III
Everything You Need For Online Success

New Reply
+0
Jim
Jim Allen

11253 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/14/2007 4:07:44 AM

Let me clarify one point, I should proof read more closely.

This statement should have read otherwise and the correct wording is below.

Everyone should do their own due diligence and depend on the thoughts of others that have not even gotten through the front door. 

Should have read:

Everyone should do their own due diligence and SHOULD Not depend on the thoughts of others that have not even gotten through the front door. 

Sorry for the failure to proof my statement.

THIS Statement should be heeded: 

HYIP's are risky and you should always have funds that you can live without when investing in these schemes. 

Jim

May Wisdom and the knowledge you gained go with you,

Jim Allen III
Everything You Need For Online Success

New Reply
+0
Joyce Sanders

259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
12/14/2007 9:09:01 AM
Hi,

I was reading about his program just yesterday and what I was reading was not good!

I believe one of the big time scammers is involved with this program.  Anyways from what I have been reading it is a scam.  Same old program with a different name.  When I find my information I will get back here and post it. 

Stay away from it is what I was reading.

Joyce Sanders
  aka.
roadcat
New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!