Menu

Thomas Richmond

15469 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: To LAWNCHAIR MILLIONAIRE MEMBERS...can any of you tell me the name of the owner and are they...
12/13/2007 1:15:54 PM
I think with this lawn chair thing, who ever disigned the capture page wasnt to good if you ask me and the 80 bucks? if you have it then its your choice but as for me? no thank you. Happy Holidays guys. God_bless you. Thanks Kathy!
AT YOUR SERVICE. Drop A Line With The Pros!! http://www.goneclicking.com/?rid=7178 http://www.protrafficshop.com/?rid=5719 Chief Administrator & Support
New Reply
+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: To LAWNCHAIR MILLIONAIRE MEMBERS...can any of you tell me the name of the owner and are they...
12/13/2007 1:29:19 PM

Hi Pat,

The timing of LCM right before the holidays is either going to pay off for members...or it's going to pay off for the owners.  People need money right now so it gathered momentum very quickly BUT I hope it pays out for people next week or there's going to be a lot of disappointment.

I'm glad there ARE good companies around such as JD and Lotto Magic that both have several years of reliability.

New Reply
+0
12/13/2007 1:32:23 PM

My personal opinion? LCM is a scam and will not last very long. They do no operate in an ethical manner. I am going to cancel and try and get the non-refundable part back as well.

I did join and have sent them a support ticket a few days ago with no response. This is the ticket I have submitted:

I have joined LCM but am very disappointed.

Correct me if I am wrong in the following:

Monthly subscription

I am paying the monthly subscription for nothing. I can’t access the Vault without having to pay extra money. This was not stated when I signed-up. The impression was created that the vault was available by paying the subscription every month. You are not rendering a service or a product for the subscription.

The following are on your website:

"PLUS... get instant access to an ultra-powerful report that will show you how to turn $300 into $3052 in just 30 days! The secrets you learn are YOURS to keep FOREVER!"

- -> I can’t get instant access without paying. You did not mention this before I signed-up.

Your FAQ

What is the product offered by Lawn Chair Millionaire? What is it that I will promote or sell if I decide to?

The Lawn Chair Millionaire product line is a monthly subscription to "The Vault". The Vault contains a list of information products and services geared towards alternative, less main stream methods of creating significant income without any prior training, knowledge or experience.

- -> You did not state in your FAQ that I would need to pay for the products in the Vault.

Monthly Income

The following are on your website.

Substantial monthly income without having to build your own Downline!

- -> You are creating the illusion of residual monthly income month after month not stating clearly that it only works for 3 months and the income are determined by only the day you sign-up.

"At Lawn Chair Millionaire you do NOT have to make a single sale in order to get paid... and YOUR share of the growing Moneyline Pool will be sent to your commission balance tonight at midnight if you join today! You will make money your very first day in this business!"

The moment you LOCK IN your position in the Moneyline you LOCK IN your Moneyline Pool shares! Your first share is paid to you at midnight the day you join.

- -> You do not mention the fact that there is only 3 Moneyline Pool shares.

I would like your comments on the above. If my interpretation of your system were wrong I would appreciate it if you could give me the correct information.

New Reply
+0
Dimitra Bravou

1603 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
12/13/2007 1:35:16 PM
Hi Kathleen and friends here,

I joined LCM the first hour of its launching. I did so because I trust my sponsor who is my sponsor too to some of the greatest programs today, like UVME. The fees were high for me too but I decided to give it a try and I think I did right. The fees are a one time fee of about $ 50 and a monthly fee of about $ 30. In only one week I have $ 299 in my account consisting of the fast start bonus of $ 20 for  each paid member under me, the monthly bonus of $ 15 for each active member under me and the share from the Moneyline pool. Do you think that it doesn't worth? There are no other fees there unless you want to participate in some other programs inside LCM but you don't need to. I'm glad to have month after month a good amount to pay my other paid programs and some more earnings too. And this is just the beginning of it.

The payments will be done through a virtual money card which you can buy from LCM unless you have 10 members downline so they send it to you free. I have already a virtual money card so there was no need to buy another one.

I have tried several online programs and no one paid me more than $ 20 in a month.

It's your decision.

My Lawn Chair Millionaire

Best regards,

Dimitra

New Reply
+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/13/2007 1:40:57 PM

Hi Dimitra,

I'm going to wait until the current members actually have received real money.  Just being cautious.  The owners really could have put more information on the site and on the voicemail message.  The phone message only gave the email address of support, it didn't say anything about the business program. 

New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!