Menu

Jerilyn Merideth

1618 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: What You DON'T KNOW About Advertising ADLANDPRO Services Could Be COSTING YOU $$$$$:
10/19/2007 4:34:34 PM

Hi Kathleen,

Thanks for the info!

I seem to loss out with the cookie thang! LOL

Not just here at adland.

Take Care,

Jerilyn

Jerilyn Merideth http://www.critterpower.com "Cutest Critter Photo Contest" now through April 30, 2011. "The purity of a person's heart can be quickly measured by how they regard animals" ~ Anonymous"
New Reply
+0
Re: What You DON'T KNOW About Advertising ADLANDPRO Services Could Be COSTING YOU $$$$$:
10/19/2007 5:53:31 PM
Hi Kathleen,

its so great to have you in the AdlandPro community.

I use all possibility to get new members in my Team. But is difficult for me because I am not a English writing prof. I do my best to promot my Affiliate link all over the world but I get only a minimal click rate.

Think Positive!- Dream It!- Believe It!- Achieve It!

To our success, Team work are the Key to succed.

Greetings from the cold Swiss,

H.R.Brand
http://alpi2007.apsense.com

Think Positive!- Dream It!- Believe It! Achieve It - 2013
New Reply
+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/19/2007 6:36:12 PM

Thanks for posting, Jerilyn!  I'm sure the cookie situation has to go our way sometimes!

New Reply
+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/19/2007 6:50:31 PM

Hi Brand,

Tell people that their free classifieds will be posted to 62,000 worldwide sites with 1 click and they can choose to be notified when people click thru their ad and visit their website, and they will only get 1 confirm email, not tons of confirm emails jamming their inbox.

New Reply
+0
Sharon Lee

6727 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/19/2007 7:12:05 PM

Thank you Kathleen. I had my alp links on almost everything I posted outside of alp. I was suspicious of why I had no sign ups. And a a few more than those 2 I caught had signed up. I kind of know what to expect for my work. I also send all of my jerky members here. There is one in particular that has not showed up yet in my line and there is no way of her finding out who her up line is.

Anyway, I wrote to alp and questioned this. The reply was to tell me about the cookie. Don't get me wrong,,Cookies are good for some sites,,Preferably newer sites. But established sites should not carry cookies and especially community sites. So now,,I promote a site that will pay me better.

I Love alp for everything else,,,Really. But if I am giving my promotions to the already established members from 1999-2002. Well,,Need I say more???

Peace, Sharon

New Reply
+0