Menu

Re: What You DON'T KNOW About Advertising ADLANDPRO Services Could Be COSTING YOU $$$$$:
10/19/2007 3:33:39 PM
Kathy, Well done! I'm an affiliate and I'm 278 or so out of the almost 29,000. And I'm making a little money every month, too. I agree that people don't realize how HUGE Adland is - they either see their part of the Community or their part of the advertising side, but this place reaches everywhere. To Mary: You don't necessarily have to advertise all the products in one ad. You can advertise 'free ads' and once people see the site they can explore the other services available. Or you can put a sig line out there for 'automated renewable ads' for example. I have quite a few of those that I use on my safelist mailings and I use the banners a lot. I think if I had more time to advertise in more places more often I could make some real bucks.
New Reply
+0
Tim
Tim Southernwood

839 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: What You DON'T KNOW About Advertising ADLANDPRO Services Could Be COSTING YOU $$$$$:
10/19/2007 3:44:10 PM
Great post Kathleen!

You made me stand up and take notice ;-)

Tim Southernwood/Get eH² Packs!/BlogNet Awards We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act but a habit - Aristotle
New Reply
+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/19/2007 3:47:06 PM

Hi Lorraine,

That's really great!  Like I said, it only takes a little more effort than the general population to get things going!

New Reply
+0
Sharon Lee

6727 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/19/2007 3:59:14 PM

As Mary is saying,,I am not all successful in bringing members into alp. But I did find out something recently. I did enroll 2 people with my alp link. Both new members did not show up in my affiliate area. I wrote to support and was told that although these people used my link,,,There is a cookie stored. So,,IF those members have ever clicked on anyone elses link before. (Even if it is just surfing TE's.). That cookie is stored and that member will get the credit.

After I found that out. Alp did place the members in my downline. But I have taken out most of my effort now to advertise alp. I do not like the cookie system with established programs. They make others rich.

My Opinion,,Of course.

Peace

New Reply
+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/19/2007 4:01:02 PM

Thanks, Tim!

I thought you were one of the people who already knew stuff! 

Recently I've come across a large group of people who should have been brought in here by their MLM group but weren't actively pursued to join our community or take a good look at Adlandpro services, and if they really knew what they were missing...!

New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!