Menu

Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: What You DON'T KNOW About Advertising ADLANDPRO Services Could Be COSTING YOU $$$$$:
10/20/2007 12:44:57 PM
Actually it's right at the top of the page, click the gray Affiliate$ tab and it will take you to the info page.
New Reply
+0
Re: What You DON'T KNOW About Advertising ADLANDPRO Services Could Be COSTING YOU $$$$$:
10/21/2007 3:41:25 AM
Hello Kathleen,

Thank you for this wealth of information.  You are terrific.

God Bless
Gaby

God Bless Everyone
New Reply
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/21/2007 4:19:31 AM

Hi Kathleen,

First of all I want to commend you on the great amount of work you put into the information gathering for this thread. Very valuable info much of which I wasn't aware of and I normally do read all the available info but for some reason I didn't when I joined adlandpro a year and a half ago.

I definitely don't agree with Sharon in regard to the cookie situation. Cookies are a way to insure that those that have been promoting an opportunity get what is due them for their efforts. I wonder if the situation was reversed if the complaint would still be in order. In any case there is a way to "rectify" the situation just tell your downline members that you are introducing to adland via your link to clear their cookies prior to clicking on the link and then they will have them in their downline.

In any case I have to reread all the valuable info and utilize the tools I haven't used till now.

All the best & Shalom,

Peter

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
New Reply
+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/21/2007 5:39:06 AM
Hello Kathleen!

You did a great work here with all links and all priviledges to be upgraded.

I am a free member and nothing of what you mention is for me. I have sent thousands and thousands of people to my forums in adlandpro. In two years I got only one referral though my referral lnk. I don't know how you got all this information and I am not sure if it is correct. You know that becasue you have seen the visits to my old forums.

Currently I stopped to promote AdLandPro. I am taking these leads to my opportunities and there I have about 2-5 % back feed.

Happy Sunday
Georgios

ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
New Reply
+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/21/2007 7:51:47 AM
Thanks, Gaby!
I appreciate all your support and great graphics!
New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!