Menu

Tom
Tom Mangone

100 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: What You DON'T KNOW About Advertising ADLANDPRO Services Could Be COSTING YOU $$$$$:
10/19/2007 8:08:24 PM

Hi Kathy, I would be lost without Adlandpro!...www.ManagedComputerSecurity.com

New Reply
+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: What You DON'T KNOW About Advertising ADLANDPRO Services Could Be COSTING YOU $$$$$:
10/20/2007 9:34:09 AM

Hi Tom,

So you can be less lost in future, click on the Account link on the upper left side of your page, then click on Personal, then set up your signature file so it will be an actual signature file.  Then people will be less likely to think you're posting an ad in places where they don't want ads.  Thanks for visiting and replying!

New Reply
+0
10/20/2007 10:52:59 AM
Hi everyone, The 'cookie' thing and the 'ranking' thing both confuse me. It's okay with me to know that I'm ranked high in the affiliate area in Adland and that I'm making money from my efforts at advertising Adland. I click on all the Adland advertising I see in places where I'm advertising and I have to tell you that 99% of the time I'm clicking on my own link. That tells me that there is plenty of room on the internet for people to be able to avoid crowds. Kathy had the right idea about inviting all your downlines to Adland. I would stretch it to not only an invite to the Community but also promote the advertising site.
New Reply
+0
Beryl Payton

2592 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/20/2007 12:42:11 PM

Hi Kathleen,

Thank you for all this valuable information.  I learn something new everyday here in Adlandpro, thanks to good friends.

Blessings,

Beryl

This Is The Healthy Lifestyle Feature-rich Information Website - Family Owned and Operated Vial Virtual Solutions Helping Business to Achieve Their Dreams
New Reply
+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/20/2007 12:43:10 PM
You get a different amount of points when people click thru a link, or a banner, or thru your Adlandpro site, there are customized site scripts you can add to your existing domain sites.  I should go look for that info and bring it back here.
New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!