Menu

Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Reading is Obviously NOT Fundamental in Forums?
10/3/2007 7:26:50 AM

Deleted, deleted, deleted.  I just deleted 3 peoples ads who posted in reply to my ad even though it says not to do that in the forum description.

I bet none of them even read my entire ad or clicked on any of the links.  People are trying to get me to join their stuff even though I've had a great year with Lotto Magic, a company that has been stable for 12 years.  Why would I join programs that people posted in reply to my ad when I clearly state not to do that in my forum description?  They don't even read the top of the forum, they don't read my ad, but they want me to join theirs.  SURE I WILL!!! <eyeroll!>

My forum description also states that people need to invite me to their friends list BEFORE posting, I went through 12 pages of posts yesterday and found dozens of people who posted without inviting me to their friends lists.  I sent them invitations, I could have deleted them. 

WHAT EVER HAPPENED TO READING, PEOPLE??

New Reply
+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Reading is Obviously NOT Fundamental in Forums?
10/3/2007 7:40:43 AM
Hello Sweetie!

You are pale day. Is it because of much using
Well tha can be needed some times.

Two (2) weeks ago I did the same. I future I will also use this much more if there is need for that. for them who can't understand what HOPISTALITY means.

Have a Great Day
All my days, my doings, my things are Great.
And Greater they be when I get a smle.

Georgios

ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
New Reply
+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/3/2007 8:01:52 AM

Hi Georgios,

People need to start their own forums, or communicate more with their own friends, not be coat-tail riders on a forum owners ads.  They need to become a comet within themself.  It's hard work but it's something people need to do for themselves, advertising doesn't work if it isn't worked for.

New Reply
+0
10/3/2007 8:20:58 AM

Hi Kathleen,

Man-o-man do I know what you're saying.

I finally figured out how to actually post and let my friends know about my own forum (Why I QUIT "Internet Marketing") and ran into exactly the same thing.  Nobody seems to really read anything anymore.  Especially not what's on someone's website or how to follow suggestions.

btw - as one of my friends, did you get the invitation to my forum and did you have a look?

Just wondering if I actually did it right.  I'm totally useless when it comes to anything "technical" related to computers, that's why eCommerce simply isn't my thing.  But I do like the "social aspects",  like here.

You friend,

Gunther G.

Gunther G. - GENGRO Accounting and Business Consulting Services GENerating GROwth for Business and Individuals since 1991
New Reply
+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/3/2007 8:51:06 AM

Hi Gunther,

I'll go visit your forums right after this.  I get so many forum invitations...!  Actually I had a good idea from my forum problems today, I'm going to try something new very soon.

What people don't realize is...it takes work to build a big friends list.  Some days I invite an average of 50 new friends.  People contact me and say "You have a huge friends list, join my program and help me!"  Instead of spending their own time inviting friends, it only takes maybe a half hour a day of consistent effort to build a bigger friends list.  If people would put in their own efforts toward individual communications instead of running around plopping ads everywhere, instead of expecting people who work hard to do their work for them, they might actually see some real results.

New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!