Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Re: Feature Of The Week!
8/1/2005 10:11:21 AM
It's nice to meet Emmanuel. Thanks for introducing him John & Kathy! Very impressive bio he has. Have a great week everyone!
+0
Julia Youngblood

113 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
8/1/2005 10:24:19 AM
Hi Guys! I have not had the pleasure of meeting Emmanuel, but what a better way to do so than this forum? One cannot possiblly know all 18,000 of us! Good job! Congratulations, Emmanuel, nice to meet you! Keep up the good work. Depression is a sneaky thing, sometimes one doesn't even know they have it. Any work done in this arena is commendable! Cudos to you! Hope you are all having an awesome Monday! Thanks John, thanks Kathy for this invitation! Your friend in Oregon, Julia "The Ink Lady"
"To see the earth as it truly is, small and blue and beautiful in that eternal silence where it floats, is to see ourselves as riders on the earth together, brothers and sisters on that bright loveliness in the eternal."
+0
8/1/2005 10:53:41 AM
Hello John and Kathy, Wonderful idea and enhancement to the forum. Excellent choice of selecting Emmanuel! And I say to Emmanuel - you are indeed an outstanding individual worthy of all accolades received. Continue to be the inspiring vessel of challenge and positive influence you have demonstrated within the AdlandPro community. All the best to your future accomplishments and endeavors. God bless, Nelson
+0
8/1/2005 10:59:23 AM
This is a great way for us too meet members that we haven't had the chance to before. Thanks for this invitation John and Kathy. Great teamwork. Randy
"So shall My word be that goes forth from My mouth; It shall not return to Me void, But it shall accomplish what I please, And it shall prosper in the thing for which I sent it" (Isaiah 55:11).
+0
8/1/2005 11:05:20 AM
Hi, Thanks Dainty http://www.Dainty1234.com
Dainty Heavenly
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!