Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Kathy Hamilton

13886 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Feature Of The Week!
8/1/2005 2:29:08 AM
Hello Everyone, Congradulations Emmanuel.You are the best choice, you are truly a wonderful man who is always there for all of us at any given time. Thank God for you sharing your insite with us all. Bless you, kathy martin
I walk by faith not by sight Profit Clicking http://www.profitclicking.com/?r=simikathy
+0
Paul Davey

488 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/1/2005 2:31:04 AM
Great idea, John and Kathy, I think that Dawn has said my words already. great idea. stay safe Paul
PAUL DAVEY aka Soldier Blue This is What all Clever Adlanders are doing now. You need to take a serious look at this.. We provide traders a simple, easy to follow binary option signal service that can be used with Nadex FREE TRAINING for the novice, easy to follow methods for winning trading binary options. So if you are learning trading or just want a reliable source of signals check us out.
+0
HANS (DK)

137 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
8/1/2005 2:39:46 AM
Great idea again - John and Kathy. Thank you !
;-) :-)
Best Regards and Wishes HANS NIELSEN Your Scandinavian Friend
CLICK "Get more worldwide ACTIVE online friends/contacts ;-)"
+0
8/1/2005 2:50:07 AM
Thanks Dawn! Yes this week's forum is an improvement from last week. Kathy and I have been brainstorming on how to improve our forums. I just thought of adding the person's business link to the forum, check it out! That will be another awesome feature to this forum. It will give the person being featured more exposure to their business as well. Check out our birthday forum; we have improved that one also by adding the person's link to their profile. http://community.adlandpro.com/forumShowPost.aspx?PostID=82120#82135 John R. Sanchez
+0
8/1/2005 4:58:40 AM
Thanks Jeffrey for your kind words and thanks everyone who has posted so far. *****ATTENTION EVERYONE!***** PLEASE LET EMMANUEL KNOW HOW MUCH YOU APPRECIATE HIM BY POSTING SOMETHING NICE ABOUT HIM IN THIS FORUM. ***************************** JOHN
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!