Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Re: Feature Of The Week!
8/1/2005 11:19:58 AM
Thanks to all who have posted! *************Hello Everyone!!!***************** I got some good news for you. Kenneth Sword has set up a Blog where we can all go and post something in reference to the birthday's of the week. If you know anyone who is being featured this week go and post something nice about them in the Blog. Thanks Kenneth and everyone here at AdlandPro who make this place the nice place that it is. Take care! http://apbb.blogspot.com/ JOHN
+0
Shelly Hargis

523 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/1/2005 11:30:20 AM
Hi John and Kathy. Very Excellent Choice. Emmanuel is Top Notch. He is an Inspiration to So Many Here Including Myself. He Is a Great Man with a Great Heart and Mind. Way To Go Emmanuel. Congradulations! You Deserve This Recognition. Your Friend, Shelly Hargis
+0
8/1/2005 5:16:24 PM
My Dear Friends Kathy & John ! An "Excellent" decision. My Greetings and best wishes to Emmanuel. Thanking you, With lots of Love and Affection ! Your Loving Friend, Mohamed Khadar Gani.
+0
Nan
Nan Herring

3059 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/1/2005 6:28:28 PM
Hello john and Kathy , thankyou for inviting me, this is a great way to get to know people.
+0
Peter Vinson

427 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/1/2005 7:42:35 PM
Hi John & Kathy, Both of you are the absolute best friends that anyone could ever have. I appreciate your kindness and consideration for bestoring this honor upon me. There is no greater measure of aceptance and recognition than those that comes from our peers or friends. My eyes are filled with tears of gratitude. My heart is joyful with sincere appreciation. My whole being is humbled and apprecitive for your goodwill and sincere friendship. And my trust and confidence in the power of genuine friendship is restored. I am truly gratful to God for this honor. John and Kathy, I love you both for what you have done for me, and your efforts in this community. Your vision, unselfishness, dedication, and your caring and support of other members of this community is unmarched. You are in my book one of a kind and the top amazing pillars in this community. I will never forget what you have done for me. I am blessed and grateful to have both of you as my friend. I pray that as much as you so selflessly give to others and honor others, that you may receive and be honored a million times over and be blessed abundantly. I thank all my friends, and colleagues who have been so kind in expressing kind words and goodwill towards me on this very special moment for me. I shall remember you and I will never forget you. I remain your friend as always. Whenever you need me, call on me and I'll be there for you. Thank you everyone and God bless you.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!