Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Feature Of The Week!
8/1/2005 1:38:43 AM
Once a week Kathy Martin And I (John R. Sanchez) will feature an active member of Adlandpro who has a positive influence on our community. The persons featured will be chosen randomly; there are many that qualify for this forum. This week's Feature Of The Week is Emmanuel Ebeh. Emmanuel is one of our most respected members. He is has a huge heart and is always extending a helping hand. Emmanuel is also a wise and intelligent human being. Check out Emmanuel’s profile and forums (he has many interesting and informative forums): http://community.adlandpro.com/go/maxeet And here is the link to Emmanuels business site: http://www.problemmanager.com/ Here is Emmanuel's bio: Emmanuel Ebeh is a 45 years old African. He was born on Christmas day in 1959 in Nigeria. He is a father of three sons who lives with him in the United States. He now resides permanently in the United States where he has live for the past 25 years. He holds a bachelor's degree in business management from National-Louis University, Illinois, a masters degree in psychology from Regis University, Colorado, and currently completing requirements for a PhD or doctoral degree in Counseling Psychology. He is currently the founder and president of Problem Managers Company, located in Tampa, Florida, USA. This company has been helping people since 1996. He provides human relations, consumer assistance, goals achievement, and self-empowerment and improvement services to people all over the world through his online services. Emmanuel is also a writer who shares his positive message of empowerment, encouragement and support through a long list of e-books that he has written. He puts his knowledge and life experiences to work for people to improve their lives. ----------------------------------------------- We love you Emmanuel. Thank you for all you do for our community! JOHN R. SANCHEZ AND KATHY MARTIN
+0
Re: Feature Of The Week!
8/1/2005 1:53:21 AM
Thanks for the invite John. Great idea for a forum. I realy like the bio you provided as well, hope this will be a part of all the features of the week, as I think it makes the "Feature Of The Week" more personable, being that there is 18,000 plus members here at Adland a little bio gives a sense of knowing the person or at least getting an idea of who they are, instead of just seeing a name and their website. Blessings, Dawn Marie
+0
Thea Westra

235 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
8/1/2005 1:55:19 AM
What a wonderful forum and excellent idea. Love it! :) Thank you John and Kathy. You sound like a bit of a hero too Emmanuel. Will go check out your link now. Have a great week all!
+0
Jeffrey Obrien

543 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/1/2005 1:57:47 AM
Hello john and Kathy , thankyou for inviting me to this session of our (Feature of the Week) Yes,I agree excellent person and very well educated he has proven himself in this life and I would be sure he has his spot in heaven being born on the day of christmas. this guy is a classy dresser he takes pride in his appearance.He has been a very good choice this week and if I might say it is very nice to see some finer points of people born and raised in Nigera. I thank you john and Kathy for showing for once there are good and bad with all walks of life.Everyone has alway's something nasty to say about people from Nigera,This one as you have well stated he is a winner and I am glad he is on my friends List. Have a special super Night john and Kathy,you make our community that special place that it most surely is for me,you and all of us that come here to just be entertained.. thank you regards jeffrey alan OBrien regards jeffrey OBrien
+0
8/1/2005 2:19:22 AM
Great way to help us "get to know" our Adland Neighbors. Thanks. Nice to meet you, Emmanuel
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!