Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: It's Time To Honor The 108th Person Of The Week (POTW)!!!
8/26/2007 2:15:34 AM

Dearest Branka,

Čak i da ovaj tjedan je dolazak to i kraj , tvoj otmjen vlada će nastaviti zauvijek.

I have very much enjoyed your POTW week and all the wonderful feelings that you have brought about with all that have gathered here.  This is the reason we are very much attracted to you and each day we bless you and embrace you with love of our souls.

You inspire many of us to be better at knowing ourselves and to know those around us in a way that is only caused by a deep love.  Thank you for being an inspiration!!!  Thank you for being here at Adland.

Deeply appreciative,

HUGS...

Joe

***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
+0
8/26/2007 3:29:36 AM

Joe, my dearest JD !

You absolutely deserve each my interruption on my own protocol - to respond our amazing friends in order in which they came here.

Thank you for your incredible way to support me. My favorite quote "Life is short - play naked"  is easy to say, but once, when we put enough effort to manifest it on our daily base, we can see that ...things are not easy at all.

If we play naked, surrounded with all others as dressed, we will not fail our deep insanity, and we will have minimal chances to come back between "normal".

If we play naked and allow us to see all others around us as naked, but with luck of true love and acceptance of all offered differences of human nature, we will not fail to become enslaved with narcotics, alcohol, violence and all other manifestations of destructive and abusive nature.

BUT IF WE PLAY NAKED WITH KNOWLEDGE AND ACCEPTANCE THAT ALL AROUND US ARE NOT INVITED ON THIS BALL (dance) WITHOUT THEIR COSTUMES,

IF WE ALLOW TRUE, UNCONDITIONAL LOVE TO EMBRACE US, AND TO TEACH US, NO ONE AT THIS BALL WILL SUFFER BECAUSE OF OUR NEGLIGENCE. AS WE WON`T SUFFER BECAUSE OF THEIR COSTUMES.

Joe,

I have to thank you for a lot of things. Your way of understanding, your opened heart and mind, are blessing for all of us here. Your influence on my life is too big to be able to express it.

YOU HELPED ME TO UNDERSTAND LUCK OF EXSISTING PHYSICAL LAWS,

YOU HELPED ME TO REWEAVE MY GOLDEN DREAM ABOUT THIS PLANET AS ONE AMAZING, LOVELY AND PEACEFUL PLACE WHERE ALL WHAT IS HONORE AND LOVE ALL WHAT IS.

BECAUSE OF YOU 7th DAY A WEEK WAS RENAMED IN MY CALENDAR, so

Happy and blessed Judnay, Joe!!!

HUGS!!!

+0
8/26/2007 3:43:48 AM

Dear Donna,

Please accept my apology ... for so late response. Your  wonderful congratulations and graphics brought me a great joy.

THANK YOU - I APPRECIATE YOUR COMING TO OUR PARTY!

Bless you and your dearest ones!

Sincerely,

Branka

+0
Jill Bachman

8860 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/26/2007 4:00:29 AM
Thank you John and Pauline for this meaningful forum

Branka,

I am so HAPPY FOR YOU my dear friend!  Congratulations!

You deserve this wonderful honor more than anyone I know!

Bless you and I am proud to be your friend,  Jill

+0
8/26/2007 7:33:34 AM

Dear Sara Blow,

Thank you for coming here and for the congrats. Also thank you for so nice friendship, I am happy to have opportunity to meet you here.

I agree with you that alive man can never take things for granted. Except when buy MP3-4-player with guarantee  :)

I saw subjects of your topics at your forum ... My first time ine normal speed I`ll use to visit your forum. It seems great!

DEAR FRIENDS, PLEASE CHECK SARA`S FORUMS - YOU WILL FIND GREAT THINGS THERE!

Many blessings to you and all that are in your heart and mind!

Branka

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!