Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Branka Babic

2716 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: It's Time To Honor The 108th Person Of The Week (POTW)!!!
1/16/2008 9:16:56 AM

Dear Shirley,

I am grateful for your kind words and for being touched with my story and the most, with suffering all people from my ex-country Yugoslavia.

We have passed one collective adversity, the third time in past century. I would like now to repeat words of my dear friend who use to say "I am Serbian by birth but human by heart" (he says this as American).

Dear Shirley, when you know that your soil need no water because it is too much blood in it .... you can feel only as a powerless to change anything. When you want to touch, kiss, hug .... invite for a cup of conversation a lot of them .... but you know they were slaughtered, hanged .... it is more sad than it is possible to express. But when you turn your look and thoughts a very deep into year heart, and find there all their faces, and don`t mind because their names tell you that they are Moslems, Croats, Albanians .... JUST, YOU KNOW HOW MUCH YOU STILL LOVE THEM ALL ... it is so powerful. Just, LOVE - SO SACRED WORD LOVE!!!!! - it must be ONLY OUTCOME from this kind adversity.

Thanks for this short reminding me on my region. Please, send my best wishes and regards to your friend from Croatia. It is so incredible beautiful country!!!!!!!!!! Oh, I star crying and must stop .... I apologize!

Bless you and embrace you with love of my soul!

Branka

+0
Re: It's Time To Honor The 108th Person Of The Week (POTW)!!!
10/18/2008 2:33:42 PM

Mom,

Exactly 55 weeks after you :) ...

Luka

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!