Menu

Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Are You P'd O about your PI Number or those Nonseethruable stockings? Don't get run overed!
2/21/2007 9:54:22 AM

Here are a few things we all say that are sort of wrongish...wrongish?  YEP!

PO'd should be P'd O (pissed off) "You are making me really P'd O"

PIN number should be PI number... Can you imagine:  "Please enter your PI Number"..."Why?  Is there gonna be pie coming outta the ATM?"

Why do we say "Have sex" and "Make love" ? ... does love need to be MADE?  Maybe thats backwards.  Have love, make sex?  Love is something we HAVE in our hearts sometimes whether we want to love the person or not.  Actually sex DOES need to be made, get 2 people and stir together, it's like a recipe.

~~~~~~~

NOW HERE are a few things I say very frequently that sound okay to me, and these words have rubbed off on my family and some of them also say these things sort of wrongish:

"Run overed" I guess that should be "ran over"..."Don't play in the street, you're gonna get run overed!"

Non-see-thru-able ... "I have too many freckles on my legs, do you have any stockings that are nonseethruable?"  Then the sales lady says "You want opaque stockings?"   THAT'S WHAT I WANT!  OPAQUE!!

"Boughten"..."That bread can't be stale already, it was just boughten yesterday!"

New Reply
+0
Dennis Clairmont

642 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Are You P'd O about your PI Number or those Nonseethruable stockings? Don't get run overed!
2/21/2007 10:14:39 AM
Hi Kathleen Yep heard a few of those.It doesn't bother me to hear those wrongish things.Wrongish what's that something that is partly wrong.I think the word wrongish is wrong.I would think we either Worng or Right if we dig deep enough wrongish and rightish are kind of Nothingish.Run overed lol never heard that one before in my life.We here in canada say (I Just got Ran Over)or Call 91 or Shoot if he doesn't stop.Another one is (are you F--ken Blind)But the best is (Where's your insurance Card you idiot).Anyway this killed a lil time Kathleen laterz Dennis Whoops i mean I'll write to you Later.
New Reply
+0
Chris Agostarola

979 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Are You P'd O about your PI Number or those Nonseethruable stockings? Don't get run overed!
2/21/2007 10:25:51 AM

HAHAHA...I deliberately make up my own "wrongish" words! If I like I use em (see) LOL. If people don't like "my" words they don't have to speak to me, right? Blah... on them!

Chris

Chris Agostarola LunaWolf's Mystical Essence http://lunawolfsmysticalessence.com/store/affiliate.asp?aff=71 FREE TO JOIN!!! Watkins www.watkinsonline.com rep#380993 to join : http://www.tsginfo.com/index.php?rc=CA4792
New Reply
+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/21/2007 10:59:27 AM
I love wrongish words and phrases.  I use to fluster my english teacher, but not on purpose.  Growing up in Texas mostly in the barn, we lern't sum gude wons!  My wife has done a wonderful job (she thinks) in correcting my verbiage flaws over the years.  You know, come to think of it, now I know why those spelling tests never made sense. 

Oh, and the kids... when they started really putting words and sentences together.  A mixture of mispronounced words can be just as wrongish!

My son around the age of 4 came running in the house freaking out exclaiming that  "dat wock has weggs!"  It took us a bit, but we figured out what he was saying.
***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
New Reply
+0
Steven Suchar

13302 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/21/2007 11:15:14 AM
"Hi Kathleen"
You continue to amaze me again!!
Here's one that we keep getting backwards every time...
"Taking A Dump"
We always manage to leave it behind without fail!!
Just my 2 cents...Steven

New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!