Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Re: MySpace To Start Removing Biz Profiles. We Are Ready For You ...
11/8/2006 10:38:41 PM
Hi Kenneth,
Thanks for pointing this out. It's amazing to me how the growing number of internet marketers are promoting MySpace as the next big wave to ride to make money and completely failed to mention that commercial advertising goes against their terms of service. It's almost dishonest that they leave this vital information out.

Thanks again,

Donna Knight
Read Brutally Honest Reviews of Internet Marketing Products. No advertising. Just real opinions. Check it out! http://www.RatingsHub.us
+0
11/11/2006 2:22:08 PM

HI Ken,

I just accidently tried bizzyblogs."com" to find that the domain is for sale. In case you didn't already know.

Regards,

Mike

Michaelj
+0
11/11/2006 3:15:28 PM
Hi Mike,

Thanks for that information.

Might consider buying the misspell and use as a redirect page.

We are using various phrase tactics inour branding development.

Bizzy Blogz, the blog zervice for all bizzyness.

Kenneth
+0
11/11/2006 4:25:24 PM
Has it been mentioned that there is a group at Bizzy Blogz Community titled "AdlandPro Friends" and for any member that joins that group they are entitled to all the free ebooks and software downloads I post there?

Joining Bizzy Blogz Community for free and having ALL the free stuff from being an "AdlandPro Friends" group member how can you NOT benefit?

This is the ONLY PLACE that this offer is mentioned so you get the exclusive on this free offer.

No other advertising venue gets to see or will be offered this deal.

And to keep it fresh and growing I will continue to add more ebooks and other software for you to grab AT NO COST.

Grab it TODAY!

Free Promos, free networking, find your friends, create your own group(s), create polls, get this and more ... HOME, GALLERY, BROWSE, BLOGS, FORUM, RATE, BATTLE, POLL, GROUPS, CLASSIFIED, FUN, QUIZ, MUSIC, EVENTS  ...

... and more to come.

Kenneth R Sword Jr

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!