Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
MySpace To Start Removing Biz Profiles. We Are Ready For You ...
11/6/2006 3:35:36 PM
Yes, you are seeing right. Bizzy Blogz Community is an 'Entrepeneural Social Site'.

No fees for services that others are charging for.

Designed like MySpace and all MySpace tools and graphics work on our site.

Others are giving you an affiliate program so you can try and sell for them the same tools we give away to you for free. It gives those companies free advertising because those affiliates are trying to earn the pennies they will get paid. And then the affiliates spend it right back into the program just to use the 'advanced' features.

Not at Bizzy Blogz Community. Join for FREE TODAY!

http://www.bizzyblogz.biz

Kenneth R Sword Jr

p.s. Bring friends, business partners and your downline.

====> UPDATE <====

Bizzy Blogz Community is teaming up with TGAMMFM Radio, an internet radio station with 2 million subscribers. We will launch the official date soon and all members of BBC will benefit from the daily radio coverage to those 2 million subscribed listeners. (TGAMM FM Radio is based in Baltimore, MD)

+0
Nan
Nan Herring

3059 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: MySpace To Start Removing Biz Profiles. We Are Ready For You ...
11/6/2006 5:18:35 PM
hi kenneth,
this is so cool. we are going to grow so fast. all i can say is why spend money when better is free. if anyone needs help, we can help you set up. find me.
nan
+0
Carla Carey

3910 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/6/2006 5:24:22 PM

Hello Kenneth,
Thanks for letting us know! I know blizzyblogs is great and have sent you a pm.
thanks,
Carla :)
Glad to make your acquaintance! Carla Carey
+0
Barb Doyle

1469 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
11/6/2006 6:07:38 PM

Hi Kenneth,

Thanks for what you have provided with Bizzy Blogz. I just joined.

Peace, Health and Prosperity,
Barb Doyle, Sc

Success has nothing to do with what you gain in life or accomplish for yourself. It's what you do for others.
http://empower.thisworks.biz

+0
Neil Reinhardt

1314 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
11/6/2006 7:39:08 PM
Sorry Ken, I wanted to "brouse" to "look it over" and was stpped from doing that UNTIL I give them my name and other information. Now even though I keep no information from others, I do not like things where I HAVE to fill ANYTHING out SIMPLY to see what is there. And I KNOW I am NOT the only who feels this way. (Only most others would not even bother to tell you.) So, IF you change that feature so someone can see what it is all about WITHOUT filling ANYHING, please let em know. THANKS Neil
This Grumpy Old Son Of A Beach says: For a simple, inexpensive, and great tasting, way to earn money, click here: ----------------------- http://NeilsTeam.jerkydirect.com -------------------- And for a progam which is better than most mlm's I know of
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!