Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Rajaram S.K.

12239 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: It's Time For The Feature Of The Week aka Person Of The Week! (54th Edition)
7/31/2006 6:12:24 AM
Hello Venerina, CONGRATULATIONS. VERY BEAUTIFUL, EXCELLENT AND VALUABLE INFORMATIONS AND PRESENTATION SKILL YOU HAVE. PLEASE KEEP UP THE SPIRIT OF ADLANDPRO FAMILY BY YOUR EXPERTISED COMMUNICATION SKILL AND EXCELLENCE. WISH YOU ALL THE BEST AND REGARDS. PLEASE SEE MY FORUM AND OFFER YOUR SINCERE PRAYER TO GOD FOR OUR BROTHERS AND SISTERS IN LEBANON AND ISRAEL. THANKS S.K. RAJARAM
S.K. Rajaram
+0
Venerina Conti

1305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: It's Time For The Feature Of The Week aka Person Of The Week! (54th Edition)
7/31/2006 6:13:54 AM

Dear lovely Karen,

Thank you for your kind words and congratulations ...

I have to say that you made my first assignment special .... the PM's exchanged were just so beautiful and heart warming .... It really made it for me!!! ... I am very proud to know you ...

..."No one cares how much you know, until they know how much you care."

I love it!!!!!  And everyone should remember it!!!!

God Bless you Karen ... and keep up that wonderful personality ...

A big hug

Venerina

+0
Venerina Conti

1305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
7/31/2006 6:19:00 AM

Luis, meu novo amigo ...

Muchas Gracias por todo .... tienes un corazon grande ....

Muchas felizidades por si tambien

Um abraço grande

Venerina

PS. This is probably the worst Italian Spanish you have ever heard ... but I do try heheheheheheh

+0
Venerina Conti

1305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
7/31/2006 6:30:30 AM

Good afternoon John ....

I think I've been saying wow since you put the original post up ....
Oh boy .... ummm ... it's not often that I am speechless ... but I certainly was when I first signed in and saw all the beautiful messages already posted .... I was up till 6.45am this morning trying to keep up ... It's so wonderful and amazing!!!!

There truly is much love and community spirit here in Adland ....

I'm still saying to myself somebody pinch me!!! .... Ouuuuch John .... Not that hard!!!! hehehehehehe

Have a great day and week ahead ....

Venerina

+0
Venerina Conti

1305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
7/31/2006 6:36:59 AM

My dear friend Rajaram,

Thank you for coming by and thank you for your very kind words, compliments and well wishes ... It was my pleasure to post in your forum ... I enjoyed the opportunity to express my opinion on the DaVinci code .... and I am so pleased that you enjoyed it ... and I will come by and post my prayer very shortly ... you have my word on that ....

Keep up the good work and I wish you all the very best too ... It's very nice to have you in our community ... you are a lovely person ...

God Bless you

Venerina

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!