Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Venerina Conti

1305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: It's Time For The Feature Of The Week aka Person Of The Week! (54th Edition)
7/31/2006 5:21:10 AM

Good morning Dr David,

Thank you for your kind words and congratulations.

I'm sure I will have a very happy time here at Adland.  I made the mistake of not sticking with it in 2002, in fact I didn't even stick around long enough to find out what it was all about, or how it worked ... but ... this time ... believe me ... I've met so many wonderful people .... that I've moved in the furniture ... unpacked the suitcases .... kicked my shoes off .....and well, I'm here to stay ... as long as Cronos permits .... :-)

Have a wonderful week ahead

Kindest wishes to you

Venerina

+0
Venerina Conti

1305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: It's Time For The Feature Of The Week aka Person Of The Week! (54th Edition)
7/31/2006 6:00:04 AM

Salam Al-Aleikhum .... Ahlan wa sahlan! 

My dear beautiful and loving sister,

I have the same three words for you that I had for Nan ... I love you .... You are just such a beautiful person.  You have been so wonderful towards me ... you have helped me, supported me, encouraged me, had faith in me and trusted me ... I am so PROUD to have you as my sister ....

To receive this honour with you beside me ... is just the best feeling ever!!!  If it weren't for you, Georgios, Nan, Michael and Ken, none of this would have been possible and I may not have stuck it out this far, this time either ... I have so much to be thankful to you for ...

"THE EARTH GODS" 
by Gibran Khalil Gibran

When the night of the twelfth aeon fell, 
And silence, the high tide of night, swallowed the hills, 
The three earth-born gods, the Master Titans of life, 
Appeared upon the mountains. 

Rivers ran about their feet; 
The mist floated across their breasts, 
And their heads rose in majesty above the world. 

Then they spoke, and like distant thunder 
Their voices rolled over the plains. 

I have something special for you .... one of my favourites ... :-)

CLICK HERE

Lots of love and hugs to you, Ma-asalama

Venerina xxxx

+0
Venerina Conti

1305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
7/31/2006 6:01:27 AM

Mary,

Thank you very much for coming by and for the congratulations ...

I wish you a wonderful week ahead

All the best

Venerina

+0
Venerina Conti

1305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
7/31/2006 6:04:33 AM

Carla, welcome to the party ...

Thank you very much for your kind words and the congratulations ....

May God bless you too ... and have a wonderful, happy, healthy and prosperous week ahead.

All the best

Venerina

+0
7/31/2006 6:12:14 AM
Wow Venerina!

12 pages already!

This is turning into another POTW celebration of Goodwill and Love.

I'm glad to see that this forum continues to bring out the best in people. Folks have the opportunity here to show their appreciation for their fellow member's good deeds in the community. It also encourages the same from other members and causes a spirit of unity. I  encourage everyone to visit the other forums similar to this one because they too promote the same goodwill in the community and have helped to make this the best community on the Net.

The Weekly Parade of Stars!

The Showcase!

The Spotlight!

Folks, if there are other forums similar to these I encourage you to tell folks about them and please show your support for them. Thank you!

John Sanchez

My Blogs

Goodwill Ambassador

WOSAT-Looking for a few committed individuals.

If I’m not on your friends list please invite me!

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!