Menu

Re: The first responsibility of a leader....
7/28/2006 11:52:43 AM
Hello Bogdan!

Yes reality, not as one sees it but as it really is. The problem with this is that some people can't handle the truth so they make up their own reality. They live in a fantasy world, avoiding the truth till truth becomes so real they can't ignore it any longer. When a leader can't live in reality then it really becomes something to worry about because his decisions affect the lives of those he's suppose to be leading and protecting.

John Sanchez

My Blogs

Goodwill Ambassador

WOSAT-Looking for a few committed individuals.

If I’m not on your friends list please invite me!

New Reply
+0
7/28/2006 11:57:33 AM

There is a lot of truth in that but in my day there was another and that was

Keep my men SAFE!

All the Best Bogdan Alex Wood

New Reply
+0
Robert Talmadge

2047 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/28/2006 12:05:23 PM
Hi Bogdan,

Reality - objective, subjective or
Actuality - fact, object.

Perspective = personal reality, opinion, observation.
Human sight = The brains ability to define what we see colored by our experience.
which = our personal observation as we understand it.
Understanding = our ability to make sense of what we observe.
It is in human nature to confuse these.

It is easy to see how it can be confusing. It took me years to comprehend
but I think I have it defined, in my opinion.
Robert Talmadge To follow your dream, follow your heart. http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/17474/ShowForum.aspx
New Reply
+0
Judy Smith

4550 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/28/2006 1:56:07 PM

Hi Bogdan,

This one does make me pause for thought because it demands a definition.   It keeps leaders pretty busy as today's reality may not be the same reality tomorrow's which means resetting on a daily basis!  Today's experiences can and do change the reality of tomorrow.  Redefine to refine!  I GOT IT!

Have a fantastic and blessed day!

Judy

New Reply
+0
Kathy Hamilton

13886 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/28/2006 2:00:20 PM
Hello Bogdan, Great forum this one,heres a post: First there is 'Reality', sometimes called 'The All', The Real World, Deep Space, Outer Space or just Space. Then there is interreaction called 'Life'. 'Reality' (of which we are part) is experienced by our senses, in 'pictures of reality' (album of events with personal 'flipping speed') researched with 'crime scene investigation'. Then every pic is translated in moods, and finally translated in cultural behavior. Because not only are we going to explore 'Deep Space', but also we are part of some subset called 'culture'. Interreaction is experienced as 'movement'. Pulling and pushing, nearing and distancing. Something that pulls or nears causes fear. The moods 'fear' cause some defensive behavior, anything between being carefully playful (intelligent) running and destroying (primitive). 'More' intelligence means more curiosity. It is shown by 'playful' behavior, and less destructive actions. On earth after arrival of the Selection Virus "Evolution" with creativity it made designs that took leanest energy use. Wheels were not designed by 'evolution'. Transport on air cushions uses a lot less energy than cars on wheels Consistent behavior is practical within cultures. Then you know what behavior in this Dot in Space causes going to prison, and who to call 'terrorist' or 'leader'. That also shows that there are meta cultures in Outer Space where terrorists and leaders (fighters for freedom) are 'simular'. Punishments aiming at some way of 'correction' are inevitable, but better not pretend to know 'truth' (inherently arrogant). That also means that punishments should not be destructive. Be happy that the 'terrorist' Nelson Mandela survived his punishments, and could continue his fight to restore common sense as internationally accepted leader. So when reality is considered as the game of roulette The All, then humans might be seen as teeny weeny shuffling white pawns balancing on the infinite 'spider thread towards truth'. Otherwise Deep Space ignores the funny beings that got stuck in rational sub-space on the blueish green dot Earth in what they call evolution . kathy/simikathy
I walk by faith not by sight Profit Clicking http://www.profitclicking.com/?r=simikathy
New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!