Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Re: *Welcome John Sanchez! Winner Of The POTY 2005 Election*
1/25/2006 9:09:05 PM
Hi Susan! :-) Thank you for the sweet words, you're so kind my friend. I'm looking forward to another year at AdlandPro, you never who you'll meet each month that you're active in the community. Everyone should make a point of inviting new friends to their circle of friends. I've made some awesome friends by continously inviting new friends each week. Enjoy your evening my friend! ;-) JOHN
+0
1/25/2006 9:18:10 PM
LOL :-) Hi LaNell! Patience my Sweet friend, I'll give you the details as soon as I have figured out what would be the best way to implement these new projects. You will definitely be a part of them. Thank you for your support and kindness, I'm looking forward to working with you in 2006. JOHN
+0
1/25/2006 9:33:50 PM
Hello Dr. King! :-) It's an honor to have you here my friend. It has been a pleasure to know you and to work with you. I'm looking forward to our business ventures in WOSAT. I'm sure we will have great success with you as our President and with the other brilliant minds in the organization. And it's definitely a benefit to have Bogdan's support on the project as well. He has proven that he can make money on the Net so all we have to do is follow his example and the example of the members who have done the same. Thank you Dr. King for your mentoring, your leadership, and your kindness. I value our relationship. Looking forward 2006! :-) :-) :-) JOHN
+0
Dawn Smith

45 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
1/26/2006 2:42:31 AM
Hi there John Well done on making person of the year. If theres anyone on here worth person of the year it is You and Kathy as runner up. You have worked so well in inviting new members of adlandpro community into your circle of friends. And are always looking for new ways to make everyone want to come back to adlandpro. Well done hun and I hope you or Kathy wins the next one. again. Dawn
+0
1/26/2006 3:06:31 AM
Hello Dawn! :-) Thank you for the kind words my friend! It has been my pleasure to help anyone I can here at AdlandPro as I'm sure it has been for Kathy. She too does it because it brings her joy to be able to help her friends. Take care Dawn! ;-) John Blogs
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!