Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Re: *Welcome John Sanchez! Winner Of The POTY 2005 Election*
1/25/2006 8:17:02 PM
Hello Jo! :-) Thank you for the kind words. I'm looking forward to this coming year. I've got some ideas for some new projects in 2006 so I'm looking forward to working with some new partners. Take care my friend! 8) JOHN
+0
1/25/2006 8:17:57 PM
WOW!! Congratulations John!! I am so happy for you!! You really deserve it!! You are a great guy!! As Always, God Bless! Sincerly, Susan
+0
1/25/2006 8:36:30 PM
Hello Carla! :-) Nice to see you here my sweet friend! I'm looking forward to featuring Doc next week he's such a kind soul and much deserving of recognition. You two make a great pair. Thank you for the kind words. I wanted to add to your thoughts about this community; first, I would like to say that Bogdan is the Genius behind the Creation and continual growth of this community. We the members are the ones that can make this place the most fun and the most interesting place on the Net. When we spread our joy and goodwill towards others it becomes contagious. So keep on infecting others with your kindness and watch what happens in 2006. I'm excited, how about you! :-) :-) :-) JOHN
+0
1/25/2006 8:41:17 PM
Hi Julie! :-) Nice of you to stop by. I'm looking forward to knowing you better this year. We can never have too many friends. Enjoy your evening! ;-) JOHN
+0
1/25/2006 8:47:32 PM
Hello James! 8) Thank you for stopping by. Sorry I haven't gotten back to you, I went away for a day and when I got back my computer crashed so I worked on it for two days before I managed to fix it. I been having to do a lot reinstalling of programs and looking up of passwords, etc. It's been a nightmare but I'm trying to remain positive. Talk to you soon my friend. Take care! 8) JOHN
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!