Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
La Nell !

3647 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: *Welcome John Sanchez! Winner Of The POTY 2005 Election*
1/25/2006 8:48:52 PM
Hello John! :-) You have had a great response here in your forum. I am glad I could help you. ;-) What will be the projects for the new year? You mentioned something to me already. 8) Congratulations! LOL,LaNell
+0
1/25/2006 8:51:05 PM
Hello Gani! :-) I'm glad you could make it here my friend, it's an honor to have you here. Thank you so much for your kind words and support. You've been a good friend. Many blessings to you also! :-) JOHN
+0
1/25/2006 8:54:18 PM
Hello Dawn! :-) Thank you, you've always been a sweet friend. I appreciate your kindness. Have a nice evening! ;-) JOHN
+0
1/25/2006 8:59:52 PM
Hello Barbara! :-) It's a very nice honor to receive, I will always treasure this moment in my life. I have so many great friends here. Thank you for the congrats! :-) JOHN
+0
1/25/2006 9:02:23 PM
Dearest John Congratulations my dear friend this honor is more than deserved and less than all you do for everyone you meet. You have been a friend to me since first I came here. It has always been my pleasure to share with you and to know that you were not a friend in word but a friend in deed in all you do. Thanks for your Leadership at WOSAT as well, it is those that are there like you that make it such an awesome team. May God Always Light Your Path John and May the World see Him through You in all You Do. Warmest Regards Dedicated I Remain Always T.E.A.M. H.O.P.E. Dr King
T.E.A.M. H.O.P.E. Together Everyone Achieves More Helping Other People Everyday If You Want Something Different Then You Must Do Something Different. Http://SuccessMastersExecutiveClub.com Meet You On Top, Dr King
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!