Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
RE: SOUND OFF ON ANY TOPIC YOU WANT TO.
10/23/2013 1:37:13 PM
Unreal!!! You have to watch this woman's reaction at the end of this video. She certainly doesn't appear to be grieving for her nephews.
Uploaded on Oct 22, 2009

10-21-09 Memphis TN. The two boys were left unattended while their mother and aunt left the house to go drop off a friend. The three year old died, the two year old is in critical condition. The aunt just wants her food stamps.

Memphis house fire leaves 3yo dead, Aunt just wants FOOD STAMPS

+0
10/24/2013 2:09:47 PM

Marine to John McCain: I Would Have You Arrested for Treason

.entry-meta

via freedom outpost
by Tim Brown

Senator John McCain (R-AZ) has come under attack, and rightfully so. He has gone from being a Vietnam Veteran hero to crossing the line, in my opinion and many others, of being a traitor to the Constitution and the United States. I ran across a video of a townhall meeting that apparently took place sometime in September, in which Marine Blaine Cooper called out John McCain on his treason for aiding and abetting the enemy of the United States.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5TSmkOEijI

This is simply something I cannot do justice by writing on it. You must hear it for yourself. The boldness expressed is due to McCain’s support of jihadists in Syria, his kowtowing to Barack Obama and the senator even going and having his picture made with enemies of the United States. The man couldn’t even keep his attention on the very serious matter regarding the support of jihadists in Syria. He was too busy playing poker.

Once the Marine finished his comments, McCain was completely embarrassed and rightly so, but laughed off the assertions of treason and declared his constituents had voted him into office 8 times. While McCain welcomes the Marine to run for office, it was more of a condescending tone that came from him in doing so.

What’s interesting is that though McCain supported aiding Syrian rebels, which include Al-Qaeda, he had earlier disingenuously threatened impeachment proceedings should Obama put Americans troops on the ground in Syria.

This video will make you want to stand up and cheer.

+0
10/25/2013 2:14:34 PM
Not sure how many of you have noticed if this is happening to you but any time I do a search for ANYTHING I start getting emails and ads for products so that tells me my activity is being monitored. It doesn't matter which search engine I use either and lots of times if I try to go to anything political, the sites won't load so I can read it. Friends we are definitely under surveillance whether you want to admit it or not. Watch this video very carefully.

Stop Watching Us: The Video
Published on Oct 23, 2013

StopWatching.us is a coalition of more than 100 public advocacy organizations and companies from across the political spectrum. Join the movement at https://rally.stopwatching.us. This video harnesses the voices of celebrities, activists, legal experts, and other prominent figures in speaking out against mass surveillance by the NSA. Please share widely to help us spread the message that we will not stand for the dragnet surveillance of our communications.

The Electronic Frontier Foundation (EFF) is a nonprofit civil liberties law and advocacy center that has been fighting the NSA's unconstitutional spying for years. Learn more at
https://eff.org

+0
Helen Elias

1370 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
10/26/2013 5:32:11 PM
Hello All

This is a great story!

Helen

Veteran gets Guardian Angel on the Highway

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQALGtktz9Q

Spend $4 and get back $10 every time you spend. Contact me (Helen) at this email »»» zhebee@yahoo.com
+0
10/28/2013 2:06:42 PM
In my opinion these awards have lost all credibility and are no longer prestigious.

How Dumb is This? Why Not give the award to Charles Manson? So Many People Have died in Hillary’s hands!! Obama’s gets the Noble Peace Prize for NOTHING but killing Americans with Drones. Slick Willie Gets Father of The Year!! What a JOKE!!

Via Breitbart

by AWR Hawkins

Hillary Clinton is set receive the National Defense University Foundation’ American Patriot Award.

According to the Washington Examiner, the award ceremony features five co-chairs: “Madeleine Albright, who served as Secretary of State under Bill Clinton; former Defense Secretary Leon Panetta, who spent two years as Clinton’s White House chief of staff; …Vernon Jordan, who became a household name when he attempted to cover up the Monica Lewinsky scandal by getting the then-White House intern a job; [and] former Republican presidential candidate Jon Huntsman and George W. Bush’s former Secretary of State Colin Powell.”

Previous award recipients include “three failed presidential candidates”–Sens. Bob Dole (R-Kan.), John McCain (R-AZ), and Joe Lieberman (I-Conn.).

Ironically, Clinton receives the award on November 14, which is around the time 60 Minutes is running a special detailing its attempts to “get to the truth about what happened in Benghazi.”

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!