Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Truth tellers
3/13/2013 3:57:52 AM

Montague Keen, March 10, 2013

Posted on

As you look around you, my dear, you can see clearly from what is happening in many countries as people come together, and from the many emails that you receive, that the shift has started and it is gathering momentum. The 3D control system is losing ground every day, in just a few weeks this will become very obvious to everyone. I told you that the most powerful beings from ages past returned to Earth. They are making themselves known and they are leading the way forward to bring about the complete transformation of your planet.

This is what is clearly happening in Ireland, as people take on the corrupt organisations that until now controlled every aspect of their lives. The Irish people show dignity and respect as they come together in strength to expose corrupt practices and demand justice. Because they have adopted this method, they will be successful. It is the only way to deal with the corrupt. They are succeeding in exposing all that is corrupt and you know that EXPOSURE is what the Cabal fears. Up to now, they have controlled everything, but this is no longer the case. The people have taken control. They are the leaders in this struggle. They have the admiration of those on both sides of live.

When you wake up to what is possible just by coming together and taking peaceful action, then you will realise the strength of the power of the 99%. You cannot be lied to anymore. You now see through all the lies and you wonder how you could ever have been taken in by such people. Be aware that the Cabal will try every trick in its extensive repertoire to keep you servile to it. The door to enlightenment is open to all. It is your decision as to whether you walk through it. Do not allow fear to hold you back.

We in Spirit, are beside you every step of the way. We show you the way forward but we cannot do it for you. This is a human problem and it needs humanity to take action to resolve it. The puppets who pretend to make decisions are becoming so obvious now, they are beginning to look ridiculous. Even they will realise that the game is up and will withdraw. They are trying to persuade the people that another war is necessary. You know why they want war and why they create situations, and then insist that people need to be rescued, when all the time the world needs to be rescued from their clutches. These people are devoid of conscience. They think that they can continue to fool the world with their pious words.

Each day more atrocities are being exposed. This has to happen as they need to be exposed in order to ensure that they never happen again. The victims need to be acknowledged and compensated for what they have suffered. When the Vatican files become public property, the true extent of its criminal activities will become known. Then, and only then, will the world fully understand what was done when their take-over happened, and, just as important, who they are in league with.

When all that is evil and corrupt is removed, your world will be as one, with all people coming together, sharing their knowledge to assist countries that have been deliberately kept down while being plundered by the powerful. There is a wealth of ancient knowledge in those countries that has been kept from you. You were taught only what the corrupt wanted you to know, and thereby, they have controlled your minds. You, because of your desire for truth, are bringing about the changes that will completely change life on Earth. You will ensure that the future of humanity is secured and that Earth will re-establish itself, without interference from evil, outside forces. It is a big task but one that you undertook willingly. Here in Spirit, we do not see differences as on Earth, where you are encouraged to acknowledge differences of race and religion. These ‘differences’ were man-made to cause trouble among you and they have worked until now. But their brainwashing tactics no longer work and you cannot be so easily fooled anymore. You now feel liberated and are able to distinguish lies from the Real Truth. The future is yours, handle it with great care and discernment. You have achieved more than you realise. You have emerged from the darkness of control and can now see the future clearly. You have come together – all different nationalities and belief systems – all wanting the same goal which is the removal of corruption. You will never again kill each other in war. Together, there is no limit to what you can and will achieve. The old system can never again return: it is finished. You will learn to take each others hands in friendship and cooperation. You have much to share and teach each other.

My dear wife wants so much to see this happen. It has always been her dream to see everyone live together peacefully with love and justice for all. I have promised her that she will see this. It is now up to all of you, how soon this will happen. Once you make the decision to go forward, nothing can stand in your way. The Cabal cannot control all of you.

As you become fully awake, you will begin to remember other lives that you have lived. This will bring an understanding as to why you are on Earth at this time of transition, and what your role is, in all that is happening. Also, why you have connected with certain people. This is the greatest adventure of your many lives on Earth.

Be there for each other as I continue to be there for Veronica. Support and comfort each other. Together, you are invincible.

My dear, it is all in divine hands and with this assurance, know that everything will go according to plan. It is a difficult path, but you know in your heart that you can, and will do it, when the timing is right.

Enjoy all the beautiful flowers that were given to you, this Mothers Day. It is lovely to see our home filled with flowers. You are not alone, my dear, you now have friends all over the world, who walk with you and send love to you. They will be there to celebrate with us when we complete our project. It is all in hand. You know you can trust me. I would never let you down in any way. I am, and always will be, your devoted, Monty.

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/21/2013 3:25:47 PM

I love Monty's letters, goes with everything I have been reading. Get ready for the New age, The Golden Are, Age of Aquarius whatever, I like the idea that it is truth, not the illusion we have been living in.

There has been a covert control system operating in your world that has
now become apparent to those who are awake. Because it was unchallenged
for so long, people had just accepted it. So much was done to convince
people that they were free, it came as quite a shock when the
realisation dawned on them that in actual fact they are slaves. All
ancient knowledge and understanding of true history was removed and kept
secret, to be shared only with the secret societies which control
everything in your world. As I have mentioned many times, when the
Vatican falls, all this knowledge will return to the public domain. This
is what is needed for the human race to survive.

There are those among you, who, though they appear to look and act like
you, are nothing like you. They are still hoping to take over your
world. These are same people who have constructed the FEMA Camps to
imprison thousands of people whom they consider to be surplus to their
requirements. The blood which is necessary for their existence is in
short supply. They are losing their grip on humanity. They need to keep
you in fear, as fear is the oxygen of life to them. This is why living
(or should I say, existing) on Earth is becoming very expensive. It is
all carefully planned to keep you under control. If only people had
listened to David Icke, as he saw the full picture, years ago. They have
done everything possible to destroy him. His crime was to speak the truth !

Everything in your lives is manipulated by these secret bloodlines,
which took control, and so ensured that humanity would live only to
serve them. They create wars whenever they choose, with whomsoever they
choose: always ensuring that they alone will benefit. War is just a game
to them. Now that humanity is in the process of awakening and is
realising that it has the real power, people are taking it back from the
corrupt banks and governments. Those, who until now, have remained
behind the scenes, hidden from view, who control the puppets in
positions of so-called power, are seeing that their house of cards is
falling. Look around you at every leader who has come to power to work
towards eliminating poverty. What has happened to them? One by one, they
have been removed from power. Why do some still believe the lies that
are given as reasons for invading these countries. Surely it is
blatantly obvious by now. This elite take-over of your planet will not
be allowed to happen.

It is interesting to watch the power struggle going on in the Vatican as
it fights for its very existence. Now it is their turn to be
scrutinised. They have much to answer for. Remove the pomp and ceremony
and what is left? A world power that is based on the falsification of
history.

As each soul awakens and steps out of the darkness, the light extends,
thus enabling others to see it. In this war for truth and light, all you
need is love for your fellow man and a desire for peace and justice for
all. There is more than enough in your world for all mankind. The
decision to control certain parts of your world was criminal and unjust.
It will be put right.

No race on Earth is superior to another. Such divisions are man-made and
they will be removed. You have come a long way towards our goal. It has
taken courage and strength to investigate and reveal the real truth to
your fellow man. The corrupt are losing their grip on humanity.

You will experience another shift in energy in the next few days.
Everything is happening as it was meant to happen. This is our plan for
humanity. It is to be a planet where love and light rule and there is
justice for all. Do not look to newspapers or television to let you know
what is happening. All you will get there is what your controllers want
you to believe. The truth is always available for those who seek it. You
were each chosen to bring light to Planet Earth. When, eventually, you
all come together, you will realise that you have many qualities in
common. You have known each other in past lives. When one of you is
attacked, then you must all respond to offer support to that person, to
ensure that they recover and regain their strength. Sending love and
light to each other is so important. Every thought and every word has
its own energy. Remember that you are all powerful beings of light who
are emerging from the darkness that was imposed on you. Enjoy the
journey of discovery which lies before you. Your future is in your own
hands.

We in Spirit, need you to visualise the world you wish to create for
future generations. You will need to know how to produce good wholesome
food that can be produced without harmful chemicals. You will need to
educate people regarding health issues. Natural medicine will remove all
need for drug-based medicine. When your air is clean and your food is
nutritious, then most illness will cease to exist. Much of it is
produced in laboratories, anyway. The whole way of life on Earth is
about to change completely.

It will be interesting to see how, without your support, all the
bastions of power just fall apart. You had unwittingly supported those
who were destroying your very existence. Once your eyes are opened to
this, you will never support them again. Those you have revered in the
past will soon be seen for what they actually are. This will be a shock
for many of you. As I continue to remind you, nothing is as it seems.
You will learn that everything is the exact opposite. This is how you
were fooled. You believed the evidence of your own eyes. It supported
what you were taught. You never suspected that what you had been told
was wrong and that it was designed to fool you. Disregard the
qualifications gained at universities. Your real education is about to
begin. You will no longer accept the old order of truth. Next time you
are told "It's the law", ask them to prove it. Ask to see the law. You
will find that what were mere statutes are being presented as law.
Question everything !

Some of you are still struggling with 3D thinking. It is always hard to
let go of what was so important to you for many years. Money was created
for this purpose: to keep you locked into the Rat Race, always wanting
bigger, better, and more of what money could buy for you. But it will
never buy you happiness, nor will it buy you love. Look at your lives
and ask what is really important to you. Are you prepared to pay the
price for it? Are you prepared to stand up and be counted? To come
forward to help create a world where light and love, and truth and
justice will become the norm?

Love each other as never before. Send love and light to all who are in
need of it. Help those who are being attacked by the dark forces.
Together, together my friends, we will succeed !

My dear, we are monitoring the situation with your friend. This is
something that he must go through. He, alone, will decide. We are there
for him. You are being guided. You will know when the timing is right.

Forever, your adoring, Monty.

http://www.montaguekeen.com/page1470.html
LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/22/2013 8:14:00 PM

Science

"Let me explain the problem science has with religion ."The atheist professor of philosophy pauses before his class and then asks one of his new students to stand.

'You're a Christian, aren't you, son?'

'Yes sir,' the student says.

'So you believe in God?'

'Absolutely '

'Is God good?'

'Sure! God's good.'

'Is God all-powerful? Can God do anything?'

'Yes'

'Are you good or evil?'

'The Bible says I'm evil.'

The professor grins knowingly. 'Aha! The Bible! He considers for a moment. 'Here's one for you. Let's say there's a sick person over here and you can cure him. You can do it. Would you help him? Would you try?'

'Yes sir, I would.'

'So you're good...!'

'I wouldn't say that.'

'But why not say that? You'd help a sick and maimed person if you could. Most of us would if we could. But God doesn't.'

The student does not answer, so the professor continues. 'He doesn't, does he? My brother was a Christian who died of cancer, even though he prayed to Jesus to heal him. How is this Jesus good? Can you answer that one?'

The student remains silent. 'No, you can't, can you?' the professor says. He takes a sip of water from a glass on his desk to give the student time to relax. 'Let's start again, young fella. Is God good?'

'Er..yes,' the student says.

'Is Satan good?'

The student doesn't hesitate on this one.. 'No.'

'Then where does Satan come from?'

The student falters. 'From God'

'That's right. God made Satan, didn't he? Tell me, son. Is there evil in this world?'

'Yes, sir.'

'Evil's everywhere, isn't it? And God did make everything, correct?'

'Yes'

'So who created evil?' The professor continued, 'If God created everything,then God created evil, since evil exists, and according to the principle that our works define who we are, then God is evil.'

Again, the student has no answer. 'Is there sickness? Immorality? Hatred? Ugliness? All these terrible things, do they exist in this world?'

The student squirms on his feet. 'Yes.'

'So who created them ?'

The student does not answer again, so the professor repeats his question. 'Who created them?' There is still no answer. Suddenly the lecturer breaks away to pace in front of the classroom. The class is mesmerized. 'Tell me,' he continues onto another student. 'Do you believe in Jesus Christ, son?'

The student's voice betrays him and cracks. 'Yes, professor, I do.'

The old man stops pacing. 'Science says you have five senses you use to identify and observe the world around you. Have you ever seen Jesus?'

'No sir. I've never seen Him.'

'Then tell us if you've ever heard your Jesus?'

'No, sir, I have not.'

'Have you ever felt your Jesus, tasted your Jesus or smelt your Jesus? Have you ever had any sensory perception of Jesus Christ, or God for that matter?'

'No, sir, I'm afraid I haven't.'

'Yet you still believe in him?'

'Yes'

'According to the rules of empirical, testable, demonstrable protocol, science says your God doesn't exist... What do you say to that, son?'

'Nothing,' the student replies.. 'I only have my faith.'

'Yes, faith,' the professor repeats. 'And that is the problem science has with God. There is no evidence, only faith.'

The student stands quietly for a moment, before asking a question of His own. 'Professor, is there such thing as heat? '

' Yes.

'And is there such a thing as cold?'

'Yes, son, there's cold too.'

'No sir, there isn't.'

The professor turns to face the student, obviously interested. The room suddenly becomes very quiet. The student begins to explain. 'You can have lots of heat, even more heat, super-heat, mega-heat, unlimited heat, white heat, a little heat or no heat, but we don't have anything called 'cold'. We can hit down to 458 degrees below zero, which is no heat, but we can't go any further after that. There is no such thing as cold; otherwise we would be able to go colder than the lowest -458 degrees. Everybody or object is susceptible to study when it has or transmits energy, and heat is what makes a body or matter have or transmit energy. Absolute zero (-458 F) is the total absence of heat. You see, sir, cold is only a word we use to describe the absence of heat. We cannot measure cold. Heat we can measure in thermal units because heat is energy. Cold is not the opposite of heat, sir, just the absence of it.'

Silence across the room. A pen drops somewhere in the classroom, sounding like a hammer.

'What about darkness, professor. Is there such a thing as darkness?'

'Yes,' the professor replies without hesitation. 'What is night if it isn't darkness?'

'You're wrong again, sir. Darkness is not something; it is the absence of something. You can have low light, normal light, bright light, flashing light, but if you have no light constantly you have nothing and it's called darkness, isn't it? That's the meaning we use to define the word. In reality, darkness isn't. If it were, you would be able to make darkness darker, wouldn't you?'

The professor begins to smile at the student in front of him. This will be a good semester. 'So what point are you making, young man?'

'Yes, professor. My point is, your philosophical premise is flawed to start with, and so your conclusion must also be flawed.'

The professor's face cannot hide his surprise this time. 'Flawed? Can you explain how?'

'You are working on the premise of duality,' the student explains. 'You argue that there is life and then there's death; a good God and a bad God. You are viewing the concept of God as something finite, something we can measure. Sir, science can't even explain a thought.' 'It uses electricity and magnetism, but has never seen, much less fully understood either one. To view death as the opposite of life is to be ignorant of the fact that death cannot exist as a substantive thing. Death is not the opposite of life, just the absence of it.' 'Now tell me, professor. Do you teach your students that they evolved from a monkey?'

'If you are referring to the natural evolutionary process, young man, yes, of course I do.'

'Have you ever observed evolution with your own eyes, sir?'

The professor begins to shake his head, still smiling, as he realizes where the argument is going. A very good semester, indeed.

'Since no one has ever observed the process of evolution at work and cannot even prove that this process is an on-going endeavor, are you not teaching your opinion, sir? Are you now not a scientist, but a preacher?'

The class is in uproar. The student remains silent until the commotion has subsided. 'To continue the point you were making earlier to the other student, let me give you an example of what I mean.' The student looks around the room. 'Is there anyone in the class who has ever seen the professor's brain?' The class breaks out into laughter. 'Is there anyone here who has ever heard the professor's brain, felt the professor's brain, touched or smelt the professor's brain? No one appears to have done so... So, according to the established rules of empirical, stable, demonstrable protocol, science says that you have no brain, with all due respect, sir.' 'So if science says you have no brain, how can we trust your lectures, sir?'

Now the room is silent. The professor just stares at the student, his face unreadable. Finally, after what seems an eternity, the old man answers. 'I Guess you'll have to take them on faith.'

'Now, you accept that there is faith, and, in fact, faith exists with life,' the student continues. 'Now, sir, is there such a thing as evil?' Now uncertain, the professor responds, 'Of course, there is. We see it Everyday. It is in the daily example of man's inhumanity to man. It is in The multitude of crime and violence everywhere in the world. These manifestations are nothing else but evil.'

To this the student replied, 'Evil does not exist sir, or at least it does not exist unto itself. Evil is simply the absence of God. It is just like darkness and cold, a word that man has created to describe the absence of God. God did not create evil. Evil is the result of what happens when man does not have God's love present in his heart It's like the cold that comes when there is no heat or the darkness that comes when there is no light.'

The professor sat down.

PS: The student was
Albert Einstein.

Albert Einstein
wrote a book titled 'God vs. Science' in 1921...

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/22/2013 10:33:36 PM

WOW Myrna, that was incredible!

I agree on all of the points made, they seem to me faultless. Yet there is a trick to them too, at least in my opinion: Towards the end of the argumentation, young Albert introduces God instead of good to explain its absence as 'evil', which he says does not exists itself. Yet strictly speaking, he should have explained 'evil' as the absence of 'good', not necessarily 'God'.

I may be wrong, in whose case I am sorry to be doing the role of devil's advocate in all this.

Anyway, we must recognize young Albert was brilliant in his argumentation.

Miguel

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+0
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/23/2013 2:07:46 AM
Quote:

WOW Myrna, that was incredible!

I agree on all of the points made, they seem to me faultless. Yet there is a trick to them too, at least in my opinion: Towards the end of the argumentation, young Albert introduces God instead of good to explain its absence as 'evil', which he says does not exists itself. Yet strictly speaking, he should have explained 'evil' as the absence of 'good', not necessarily 'God'.

I may be wrong, in whose case I am sorry to be doing the role of devil's advocate in all this.

Anyway, we must recognize young Albert was brilliant in his argumentation.

Miguel

Hi Miguel,
That is something to think about. But the old saying is "God is good" to me the absence of good would also be the absence of God. I guess there are always two sides to a coin.
LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!